What do you guys think of this KIA

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I never like seeing KIA on the front or back of their cars. The cars and suvs are fine but then I see an ugly KIA label on it and it just ruins it. Couldn't they afford to slant the letters or make them thinner or something? It's just ugly.

Me and my lady were just talking about in 40 years will KIA be the next Datsun? Aww shit dog check out my 02 KIA Rio retro as fuk 2052...... Just an thought...(a bad one I know !!!!!)

No, because KIAs wont last 40 years, I really doubt any new car will last that long.

I mean look how well 2002 Kia's are holding up in just 10 years. Not so well.

SO BESIDES THE LOOKS what made dattos cool? kickin ass on the race track!!! right.. why are scoobys and mitsos so popular. WRC(if you dont know dont ask)

im not trying to defend kia but.... anyone here follow grand am touring car? give you one guess who is winning.......................... kia and mazda hmmm win on sunday=sales on monday. THIS IS THE SAME CONVERSATION THE GM GUYS IN THE 60'S HAD ABOUT DATSUN!!!! they were pos and wouldent last! guess what simple lasts. i fuckin hate kias i am a moblie electronics pro since 1995 I have seen it all and I hate kia AND I mean hate but>>>> looks winnin races gets you places...................................