Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks its getting there. Are you coming up my way tomorrow (or rather later today) for the A&W meet?

Sadly wasn't Able to make it. had to help my pops and a buddy work on his 720. anyway, i would have had to have gone with him in his 620 :wacko:  mine lacks a motor.... and i'm broke :(

Dude, this shit looks awesome!  Nice work :thumbup:

Thanks Jenn... its coming along!

Sadly wasn't Able to make it. had to help my pops and a buddy work on his 720. anyway, i would have had to have gone with him in his 620 :wacko:  mine lacks a motor.... and i'm broke :(

It turned out to be a small turnout, but still had a great time. 

Tristin that dash looks amazing, was there a post that details how it was restored? I checked the last few pages quickly but couldn't find anything. Carpet looks great too btw, can't wait to get new carpet in mine.

I created a Dash Refinishing 101 thread here: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/52916-dash-refinishing-101/

super clean man!!! nice job 

Thanks! Driving to NissanFest I was crazy happy. I loved the way the interior came out. I still have some more work to do to get it all back together correctly, it I think it came out great. Well worth the effort I put into it. 

...That is one sweet 510 bro. Love what you've done to it!

I wanna find one somewhere in crappy enough condition that I wouldn't feel bad about turning it into a drifter.

There are some bad ones out there for cheap still... there are also a couple drifter ones Ive seen, but they end up not doing so great. Im sure someone out there can do it though, maybe its you!

I like the cold air intake...

As do I. Right now obviously they mostly for show, but I hope soon to use them properly. I got them for when I run those R1 carbs, but when the grille refresh and the show I wanted to put them in early. Normally, I liked them balanced (and not the unbalanced look) but we shall see as time goes on. I may replace passenger-side one with something. Who knows at this point. Right now I think it looks great. 

did you bolt the fender mirrors in after you dropped me off?  looks good as usual. 

Yes, they are solidly installed now. No chance of them falling off now... 

That is an option and has been considered. Its not completely out of the question yet, but Im not sure if it compliments the build style. We shall see how it goes though... currently I like both intakes. Im a big illegal right now though, as I have no high-beams, but whatever.

What about a front air dam for Minty?

I had a duckbill, decided I didnt like it, and got rid of it after the mockup. It just wasnt for me... The last two things exterior-wise thats really important for me is I want to switch to new all metal taillights and Im getting tired of this wheel setup.

Im ready for something new on both accounts.