First Car?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First car was a 89 Mercedes 300SE. Car was awesome! Traffic was cake, everybody got out of the way. Mostly this was because of the size of the car. I had it for awhile. Crashed it into a tree... drove it some more, sister then drove it. I would buy another but it would have to be diesel. Also, this is the 4th picture ever I had ever taken with my Camera that is now dead.

IMG_0004.JPG

My first car when I got my licence at 16 was a 1963 4 door rambler classic, my grandfather gave it to me, it was an auto with no reverse(broken), so my dad found another one with a stick and we transfered everything over.

Freaking thing had an enclosed driveline.

I beat the living shit out of that thing untill I misjudged a curve in the road and put it into the bank.

This is as close a photo as I could find of what it looked like, but mine was sporting an original patina.

220px-1963_Rambler_Classic_770_four-door_gold-NJ.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

My first car when I got my licence at 16 was a 1963 4 door rambler classic, my grandfather gave it to me, it was an auto with no reverse(broken), so my dad found another one with a stick and we transfered everything over.

Freaking thing had an enclosed driveline.

I beat the living shit out of that thing untill I misjudged a curve in the road and put it into the bank.

This is as close a photo as I could find of what it looked like, but mine was sporting an original patina.

220px-1963_Rambler_Classic_770_four-door_gold-NJ.jpg

:lol: :cool:

I had a rambler classic in the 80s,was a 327 rambler it did great smoke shows in the parking lot of the apartment I lived in...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

My actual first vehicle was a 53 garfo..truck..was a flat head six...(13 yo,dad went halfers for me)

painted her all pretty diamond dufted the inside..that got boring(by the time I was 17)

we chopped it(8 inch winshield) put a BBOlds in it,burnt the tires off like nothing :lol:

My first actual purchased by myself vehicle was a 510 2dr back in 84 :o (was 17)gaaad Im old :lol:

:lol: :cool:

I had a rambler classic in the 80s,was a 327 rambler it did great smoke shows in the parking lot of the apartment I lived in...

Mine was a 6 cylinder, it was a real chick magnet, and I was breaking it all the time also, I drove like a imbecile, if I drove like that now, I wouldn't have a license, more than likely I would be in jail, there's a reason it ended up in a bank, back then I was either floored on the gas or the brake, nothing in between, there was a reason I also had to go to the DMV drivers school, to many tickets, close to 20 of them.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Mine was a 6 cylinder, it was a real chick magnet, and I was breaking it all the time also, I drove like a imbecile, if I drove like that now, I wouldn't have a license, more than likely I would be in jail, there's a reason it ended up in a bank, back then I was either floored on the gas or the brake, nothing in between, there was a reason I also had to go to the DMV drivers school, to many tickets, close to 20 of them.

:cool:

The fun days :lol:

No regrets here(other than ex-wife :blink: :lol: ),enjoyed them to the fullest..

I did have many tickets racked up,lost my licence once,they threatened a second time (I smartened up,well got smarter :lol: )

I had the Rambler and a 510 at the same time in the parking lot.

The rambler was a thing of fire(good ole 327) cops did show up one night :o :lol:

nope wasnt me :lol: well we had a report of..nope wasnt me :)