dislexic adventure in dimeing

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm seriously thinking i need to move cross country just so i can live near so many datsun *cough* RATsun enthusiasts... there's so few in this part of the country, not to mention the parts i could pull at junkyards there.

also, the 510 looks awesome. and i have a dumb question, what type of wheels are those? the gold ones.

i'm seriously thinking i need to move cross country just so i can live near so many datsun *cough* RATsun enthusiasts... there's so few in this part of the country, not to mention the parts i could pull at junkyards there.

also, the 510 looks awesome. and i have a dumb question, what type of wheels are those? the gold ones.

Wow someone else in GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow someone else in GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha yeah, i sent you a pm to see if i could come by your shop and check out your 521. or for that matter anything... seeing progress in person helps me get my ass in gear. and seein a 521 that lays frame might convince my dad to buy me a welder. :)

dislexic:

another stupid question: am i correct in thinking the bolt pattern on 510's is 4x114 or something like that?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...