dislexic adventure in dimeing

well they said all my tires where out of balance the funny part is they balnced 2 of them 2 months ago leschwab= fail i only go there because i have an account. They told me they where having problems getting the weights to stick to my wheels. So instead of sitting there asking why they didnt use the clip on weights i just left. the vibration is still there so hope fully i can rais the car up:( this week and it will solve my problem till i can get coil overs or cv's. I cant decide which to buy first .

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I lowered my Saturn about a year ago ( I know, I know, It was before I got my dime) and one of the things I was told was that it would develop a light vibration at low speeds. The reason for this is that the CV joints are designed to work at a certain angle and when you lower the car it more or less takes that angle away basically running the driveline in a strait line. Of course I could be full of shit to. :rolleyes:

yes 15x7 -0 offset, and yeah my car had the same issue with vibration and i did everything to.... but turns out i had the cut springs and it was way to low causing the rear angles to be at a horid level. so once i raised it up everything was fine last time i drove it....

I lowered my Saturn about a year ago ( I know, I know, It was before I got my dime) and one of the things I was told was that it would develop a light vibration at low speeds. The reason for this is that the CV joints are designed to work at a certain angle and when you lower the car it more or less takes that angle away basically running the driveline in a strait line. Of course I could be full of shit to. :rolleyes:

Probably not full of shit, but there are enough of us running cv's on lowered 510's and don't have vibration from them. Now u-joints, that's a different story.

• 1 month later...

well i am getting sick of my su's! they are awsome on a stock engine but boy are they a pain on a modified one :devil: I raised the needle one mm to get more fuel. I was leaning out in the upper revs in 3rd 4th and fifth. but now i have a fat idol. I am going to try using a color

tune tomorrow. I wish i had the money for heat shields and jets so i could put my webers on!!!!!!!

how much you want for the SU's they would work bitchen on my bone stock l16

side note my vibration is still their after i lifted my car..... its when i get load on the car ive checked every u joint... the only thing i can thing of is loose or is coming apart torque converter. or the auto tranny it self is got the vibration in it??

idk i cant wait to swap it out for a 5speed how that fixes it

how much you want for the SU's they would work bitchen on my bone stock l16

side note my vibration is still their after i lifted my car..... its when i get load on the car ive checked every u joint... the only thing i can thing of is loose or is coming apart torque converter. or the auto tranny it self is got the vibration in it??

idk i cant wait to swap it out for a 5speed how that fixes it

yoour right they would run awsome on your l16 they did on my l16 they reved nice to 7500 all day long lol

as far as the vibration i thought it was my trans now 3 transmissions to sets of half shafts a differant drive line and brake drum new rear bearings and a new set of rear tires i am going to start looking in the front end. :o

yoour right they would run awsome on your l16 they did on my l16 they reved nice to 7500 all day long lol

as far as the vibration i thought it was my trans now 3 transmissions to sets of half shafts a differant drive line and brake drum new rear bearings and a new set of rear tires i am going to start looking in the front end. :o

fuck dude your dealing with a monster!!!!! not a vibration!!!!!

yeah man i would soo be all over those SU's

• 2 weeks later...