Sightings

someone stopped by today an knocked on my neighbores door asking about my truck.. its all full of garbage an crap i wonder wtf he wanted.. my neighbores an asshole an ran him off instead of jus knockin on my fuckin door.. guy prolly wanted to buy it.. which im not sellin it.. haha neener neener.. but maybe it was one of u just wantin to say hi?.. cant mistake it, or bleaches old Z either

theshitzpf1.jpg

my tags expired and i didnt realize it now i gotta borrow my brothers truck to goto the dump, i been usin her as a dump runner lately because of the charging issue

Hello, i'm new to this sight. I was wondering if your truck is the one sitting on 63rd by that blue king cab?

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uhhh actually yea that is mine, im lettin a friend borrow it right now....

atfirst i was like nope not me, but then realized where my friend lives.. an i have seen that blue k/c too.. never seen it move tho

Btw good Eye!! cause from that pic ^^ its really hard to see the truck lol, did you come to the site just to ask if thats mine?? WELCOME!! what do u drive?

are we keepin score here? cause mines been spotted twice.. lol

Edited by lynchfourtwenty

I thought it was minnihaha through there...oh well.

If you wanna start keepin score, bring it on. I know that I've been spotted, maybe not posted, but for sure seen, seeing as it's on the road almost every day.

Oh and BTW, weird ass place to put your plate. Passed it again tonight and saw the plate in the middle of the tailgate.

someone stopped by today an knocked on my neighbores door asking about my truck.. its all full of garbage an crap i wonder wtf he wanted.. my neighbores an asshole an ran him off instead of jus knockin on my fuckin door.. guy prolly wanted to buy it.. which im not sellin it.. haha neener neener.. but maybe it was one of u just wantin to say hi?.. cant mistake it, or bleaches old Z either

theshitzpf1.jpg

my tags expired and i didnt realize it now i gotta borrow my brothers truck to goto the dump, i been usin her as a dump runner lately because of the charging issue

uhhh actually yea that is mine, im lettin a friend borrow it right now....

atfirst i was like nope not me, but then realized where my friend lives.. an i have seen that blue k/c too.. never seen it move tho

Btw good Eye!! cause from that pic ^^ its really hard to see the truck lol, did you come to the site just to ask if thats mine?? WELCOME!! what do u drive?

are we keepin score here? cause mines been spotted twice.. lol

I was told by my friend about this sight. I love datsun 620's and 510's. currently i'm driving an S10 blazer but i'm looking for a king cab 620 or maybe a standard 620. I've seen your truck many times driving but I also drive by where it's parked over there all the time for work. I've been wanting to knock on that guys door that owns the blue king cab and ask him if he would sell it. It hasn't moved in six months. Waste of a good truck to let it just sit there.

I thought it was minnihaha through there...oh well.

If you wanna start keepin score, bring it on. I know that I've been spotted, maybe not posted, but for sure seen, seeing as it's on the road almost every day.

Oh and BTW, weird ass place to put your plate. Passed it again tonight and saw the plate in the middle of the tailgate.

hey dont blame me for shit the previous owner did.. suprised u didnt mention my ghetto fab license plate light thats afro engineerd on there with some tape an wired into the tail lights haha he cut the bracket out so i gotta cut one off another bed an have it welded on.. or or something custom.. prolly the latter..

I was told by my friend about this sight. I love datsun 620's and 510's. currently i'm driving an S10 blazer but i'm looking for a king cab 620 or maybe a standard 620. I've seen your truck many times driving but I also drive by where it's parked over there all the time for work. I've been wanting to knock on that guys door that owns the blue king cab and ask him if he would sell it. It hasn't moved in six months. Waste of a good truck to let it just sit there.

thats cool dude you should ask that guy about it man i've never seen it move so might as well... my buddy Alan is the one drivin the truck around, if ya see him rev' your motor lol

Today driving pass the Auto Mall, I passed a flat blue 240sx with a rising sun hood. It's looked sweet, too bad I couldn't get a picture.

That is the 240 at Americas Tire Co. I forget his name but he does the drift events in portland and Seattle. It is a pretty bad ass car.

lol.. i want a rwd car some day.. maybe if i wait long enough the 240's wont be as cool any more then i can offord one, i doubt that tho, i like Z's also but it would have to be a s30.. until then i gotz my truck an my se-r an thats good enough for now :P oh an not to mention my gf has a car, so finding parking spots for 3 cars can be tuff sometimes lol

Spotted a toyota Hilux pickup on the way home from work,

next to it was another mini pickup and im not sure what it was. I didnt get a look at the grill, its in a field off back a ways so probably wont be picked up any time soon. I think saturday i will cruise down there and see what it was, be about 100 mile trip but worth it even if i can snap off some of the toyota, looked like it had a neat lime green paint job on it

lol.. i want a rwd car some day.. maybe if i wait long enough the 240's wont be as cool any more then i can offord one, i doubt that tho, i like Z's also but it would have to be a s30.. until then i gotz my truck an my se-r an thats good enough for now :P oh an not to mention my gf has a car, so finding parking spots for 3 cars can be tuff sometimes lol

Tell that to the guy up the road a little from me. He bought is son a blue 240sx and the son bought and dropped in a Crate Race-prep KA and dragged it till he got bored with it and bought a older red 240sx. Now his father drives the blue one and son drives the red one and I gotta watch them drive my house all the time! Both of them are 5 speeds. WAH! :cursing:

dont get me wrong i like 240sx's but right now they're kind of... hmm.. alot of them seem ricey... alot have been beat on an stuff.. alot are autos.. an if i did have a 240sx i'd put the correct engine in.. plus they sell for too much for a nice one :( by the time i get one it'll be 30 years old haha