Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay... that's it... I'm hating....

Seriously?! You think those big ass wheels look good on a Z? Looks like fucking puke too me. I mean maybe if it was a wide body, okay that can look really good if done right, I'll admit that. But this is a stock body. it's not even functional, all that weight.... it wasn't to fit big brakes.... I don't get it.

• Like 1

this is all hiding in Ashland

531336_506423416039438_1716871324_n.jpg

That's a sweet 1200

I'm pretty sure that was at Canby. Let me see if I can find the pic.

Edit: Can't find it.

Edited by Dguy210

There was a red sedan at Canby, not that dark color.

Yeah the one with the A14 and SU's, different wheels also.

I could've sworn I've seen this 1200 before though, especially with the tow hitch.

Litttle brakes for such bigg wheels ...

okay... that's it... I'm hating....

Seriously?! You think those big ass wheels look good on a Z? Looks like fucking puke too me. I mean maybe if it was a wide body, okay that can look really good if done right, I'll admit that. But this is a stock body. it's not even functional, all that weight.... it wasn't to fit big brakes.... I don't get it.

Thats almost donk.

Here is a little to think about...

So turns out the wheels and tires that are on this car are a mere 1/2" bigger than the overall diameter of the stock wheels and tires. I'll give you that they are an inch wider, but we have no idea of the weight of the stock wheels and tires vs these so that extra inch may or may not add a terrible amount of weight. The offset is perfect, and the car would tuck less tire on the stockers. Plus it's a stock motor, so it's not like he has the additional factor of trying to harness tons of HP along with the slightly bigger wheels and tires.

Here is a little to think about...

So turns out the wheels and tires that are on this car are a mere 1/2" bigger than the overall diameter of the stock wheels and tires. I'll give you that they are an inch wider, but we have no idea of the weight of the stock wheels and tires vs these so that extra inch may or may not add a terrible amount of weight. The offset is perfect, and the car would tuck less tire on the stockers. Plus it's a stock motor, so it's not like he has the additional factor of trying to harness tons of HP along with the slightly bigger wheels and tires.

Still doesn't look right ....