Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sweet! did you tell her about canby?!

No, she was really interested in datsuns, and said her husband was too. But she said she was looking for a little hose for it or w/e and was having a hard time. I did tell her about ratsun at least. I know where this truck is parked every day, at the local fab shop. Ill swing by there soon :)

A friend thats in good with Trend West told me to go and apply and use him for a reference. Hopefully be picking up a j0b :blink: Might interfere with canby for me :(

Funny sighting.

Chula Vista, CA 91910

G Street and West of 4th Ave.

Blue 620 with rusty tailgate parked at a house that is very "ratsun" the truck matches the house almost perfectly for the color blue, and the rusty tailgate matches the red brick on the house. I need to take a picture and post it. I love the matching ratsun house and truck!!

gots a few pics to upload from going to S.OR

and I saw a blue 620 at the gas station in Eugene(?) on Friday but wasnt able to get a pic

you were in eugene and you didnt come say hi :( lame

and was it a girl driving the blue 620? I have seen her a few times around town lately...

you were in eugene and you didnt come say hi :( lame

and was it a girl driving the blue 620? I have seen her a few times around town lately...

I was driving someone elses car and didnt have time to do much more than stop for gas, sorry guys :(

Ill be back buy in aug for a wedding in Ashland :cool:

not sure, it was a darker blue, didnt see the driver.