Plans for YOUR tax refund

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

I always file for them to take the most out of my check so I get a nice refund. Its like a involuntary savings account im always birching about.

Is your G/F a TREE????? i heard she's a TOTAL BIRCH!!!!

I always file for them to take the most out of my check so I get a nice refund. Its like a involuntary savings account im always birching about.

i do the same

Are you guys serious? Basically you're letting the government hold your money so they'll give it back to you at the end of the year come tax time, but instead you can not have them take as much from each of your paychecks and put your own money away in a savings account, a CD, or any other account that pays you interest....at least you' be getting your full money plus whatever interest.

Doing what you guys are doing you're not getting every penny you deserve!

• Like 3

Are you guys serious? Basically you're letting the government hold your money so they'll give it back to you at the end of the year come tax time, but instead you can not have them take as much from each of your paychecks and put your own money away in a savings account, a CD, or any other account that pays you interest....at least you' be getting your full money plus whatever interest.

ExaCtly!!!

my motHer is a top notCH CPA, so my taxes are always perfeCt. :P

I gotta pay em anyways and im used to things that way cause as a auto tech I was making alot of money through "spiffs" and that was all payed to me in cash so come tax time I hadto to claim all that and I always had to pay like 500a bux so I just said fuck it and let them take it out of my check yo reduce the amount. Now that I don't have to claim spiffs its nice to get that money back. I know its not all of the money I put it but I feel better knowing I wont end up paying :P I know what you mean tho.

Guest kamakazi620

+ Government is makin interest on his money means lower taxes YO!!!Mo money they make less money we pay YO!

Guest kamakazi620

Wow you seriously believe that?!

Well Cali's been Late payin the state employees (I know my Unc works for 'em) So they get the MOST interest out of the monies they got SOooooooo....... they can pay them again next month....as for taxes ???? dunno really but their makin out like bandits on Skeeterz money,If he put that money in an account instead of letting them have it for a year they'd charge him more on taxes YO!

Well Cali's been Late payin the state employees (I know my Unc works for 'em) So they get the MOST interest out of the monies they got SOooooooo....... they can pay them again next month....as for taxes ???? dunno really but their makin out like bandits on Skeeterz money,If he put that money in an account instead of letting them have it for a year they'd charge him more on taxes YO!

Just shaking my head at that rationale!

and i guess politicians make sence then huh?? why dont YOU splain it Lucy???

Kamakazi620: seriously if that's how you think, then I really don't have the amount of time to explain it to you.

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Just shaking my head at that rationale!

If he pay LESS taxes per the year he will have to pay MORE at end of year?? Make sense? When you pay money to the state and federal government they put it in a BANK and make INTEREST on that Money,Follow me? make Sense NOAW???