All Datsun swapmeet car show at Pare Composites

the510keeper

Hey all you Datsun heads, we are doing it again. December 10th 2011 we will have an all Datsun swapmeet and carshow. $10 seller spots, Free to all buyers. All Datsuns are welcome. Call Dave Pare 916-384-8302 with questions.

Yes there will be z cars, 510s, 610s, 710s, 810s, 1200, 411s, 521s, 620s, roadsters, and maybe even a Datsun boat there. Also some I have forgotten

Parts we know will be there: Carbon fiber parts new, fiberglass parts new, NOS parts, used parts, body parts, rims and tires, etc, etc.

Dave Pare will be showing off his newly finished carbon fiber Datsun parts. All custom and never seen before.

Lets make this a great show. Call James Johnson with parts request 530-575-0911.

Address is 6251 Skycreek Dr. Unit C Sacramento 95828 PARE COMPOSITES

Starts at 8am til 5pm

Hope to see you all there

check out last Sept show, comments and pics

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/34532-all-datsun-swapmeet-and-carshow-pare-compositess/page__p__527102__fromsearch__1#entry527102

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Pare is good to go, but Daniel has mentioned his neiaghbor wanted to call the cops last time we did a swapmeet there. So we could do a swapmeet at Pare Composits Sac, the 11th, but the bay area peeps are gunna have to do some driving. Well should we make it offical?????

Dang I just got to see this! A swap meet would be great, and definitely most or all south bay Datsun owners would be up for one. You should keep planing on doing one James or someone else. :thumbup:

Let's hook up a swap meet at Gustavo's pad! :P

Dave Pare is good to go, but Daniel has mentioned his neiaghbor wanted to call the cops last time we did a swapmeet there. So we could do a swapmeet at Pare Composits Sac, the 11th, but the bay area peeps are gunna have to do some driving. Well should we make it offical?????

I'll be willing to drive if its a Saturday less traffic. But if its a Sunday I would have to think about it, I'm usually busy.

I am up for sundays, I definatelly wll show up on sunday, what about tracy at gino?

thats half way for us and half way for u. ;)

I have lots of emblems getting tired of ebay lol

this is a few of what I have

http://s926.photobucket.com/albums/ad101/thatsoon510s/ebay%203/?start=all

650 810 6108 hector virrueta

So here it is either in Sac on the 10th or not at all. No one else is stepping up.

Dave needs at least a weeks notice. (that's a sat)

I'll start texting ppl. to see if they're down for the 10th and spread the word on the next monthly meet up. :thumbup: