All Datsun swapmeet car show at Pare Composites

the510keeper

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got at least 3 guys besides me going, hopefully the dime doesn't decide to break down on me soon. Its all about meeting new guys, having a fun time and helping Datsun heads find parts they need sooooo let's make this happen! :frantics:

Any one have a hood, front/rear bumper and front valance for and is going to go?? Its for Datsun friend from Calistoga. Let me know so I can let him know how much money he needs to bring. :P

Thanks for the heads up text today Gus!!

If you guys go..Ill be there! I have a shit-load stock parts i think im gonna sell all wrapped up as one deal! i need to get this garage ready for my dime tear down...

Gus i have 2 coulings...but none of the parts your friend needs...sorry

I'll head out with my bro (if things don't change). There are a few things I can get rid of.

Got a straight stock hood but it's mine... :P

*I'd be in for a valance too!

But what I really need is a shop that can handle installing Darton sleeves into an SR20 S14 Block..... Any ideas?

Looks like we will be waiting, not enough input. Maybe Feb or March as usual. There is a Christmas Datsun party at Dave Witts house, in Cameron Park just east of Sac. Check out the Sacrament Datsun chapter web site. Thanks to everybody who took time to respond

Too late to change the plans? If not, I don't want to get there and find out that there is nothing but sellers....

Hey all you Datsun heads, we are doing it again. December 10th 2011 we will have an all Datsun swapmeet and carshow. $10 seller spots, Free to all buyers. All Datsuns are welcome. Call Dave Pare 916-384-8302 with questions.

Yes there will be z cars, 510s, 610s, 710s, 810s, 1200, 411s, 521s, 620s, roadsters, and maybe even a Datsun boat there. Also some I have forgotten

Parts we know will be there: Carbon fiber parts new, fiberglass parts new, NOS parts, used parts, body parts, rims and tires, etc, etc.

Dave Pare will be showing off his newly finished carbon fiber Datsun parts. All custom and never seen before.

Lets make this a great show. Call James Johnson with parts request 530-575-0911.

Address is 6251 Skycreek Dr. Unit C Sacramento 95828 PARE COMPOSITES

Starts at 8am til 5pm

Hope to see you all there

check out last Sept show, comments and pics

You asked for it you got it, rain or shine :D

• Like 1

James: I will try to make it up to this swap. Wayno is going to help me change the gearing on my 320 this weekend, so if all goes well, this might be a nice roadtrip up from Visalia to come meet some of you folks. Anybody there going to shoot my dachsund if he rides up with me in my Datsun, or is this a no dog event? Eric

Hey all you Datsun heads, we are doing it again. December 10th 2011 we will have an all Datsun swapmeet and carshow. $10 seller spots, Free to all buyers. All Datsuns are welcome. Call Dave Pare 916-384-8302 with questions.

Yes there will be z cars, 510s, 610s, 710s, 810s, 1200, 411s, 521s, 620s, roadsters, and maybe even a Datsun boat there. Also some I have forgotten

Parts we know will be there: Carbon fiber parts new, fiberglass parts new, NOS parts, used parts, body parts, rims and tires, etc, etc.

Dave Pare will be showing off his newly finished carbon fiber Datsun parts. All custom and never seen before.

Lets make this a great show. Call James Johnson with parts request 530-575-0911.

Address is 6251 Skycreek Dr. Unit C Sacramento 95828 PARE COMPOSITES

Starts at 8am til 5pm

Hope to see you all there

check out last Sept show, comments and pics

You asked for it you got it, rain or shine :D

Im right off of 205 right on the other side of the altimont guys! ..I just talked to gino he lives in lathrop ..wouldnt make sence for him and the other central valley guys to double back to tracy when were just gonna go back towards sac anyways..so heres what we decided...

When you guys get onto highway 5 heading towards stockton..get off at the LATHROP RD exit and we will all meet up there at the CHEVRON GAS STATION what ya think??

also gus it occured to me that when you take 5..u must exit at highway 4 to catch 99 OR you can take 5 to highway 120 through MANTECA then catch 99 that way aswell..lets just meet at the chevron in latrop and let Gino take the lead from there...ok..he knows this area real well...what ya think??

John..your stayin the night here on friday night correct? we need to load the minivan that night so all we have to do is get up...chug coffee..and bounce to Chevron in lathrop to meet the guys!

that reminds me..Ill be driving a loaded grocery getter guys...dont leave me in the dust please..

I hope one of them will be My Hood I've been waiting for about 18 months! I shouldn't get my Hopes up,Probably just another story on how his machine went out on him! BS!

ok I got green light from work.

well I have to work at 5pm but will be at the meet from 8am to 1pm

will have emblems for sale and of cource the new ones too SSS and SPORTS

here is list of some emblems I have and of course I have more

103_2030.jpg

65o 81o 61o8 hector virrueta

John..your stayin the night here on friday night correct? we need to load the minivan that night so all we have to do is get up...chug coffee..and bounce to Chevron in lathrop to meet the guys!

That reminds me..Ill be driving a loaded grocery getter guys...dont leave me in the dust please..

Dude, I have a reunion to go to that Friday Night I have had planned for 2 months. But I will be there later that night.

I hope one of them will be My Hood I've been waiting for about 18 months! I shouldn't get my Hopes up,Probably just another story on how his machine went out on him! BS!

I hope he has hoods now. I want someone to buy one so I can see the fitment first.... hehehe

Fitment is super important. Not just anything will do. All gaps must be equal and hood must sit flush with fenders.

Hood must also have a good structure and weave nice and straight... Come on Dave, youuu can dooo eeet!

Im right off of 205 right on the other side of the altimont guys! ..I just talked to gino he lives in lathrop ..wouldnt make sence for him and the other central valley guys to double back to tracy when were just gonna go back towards sac anyways..so heres what we decided...

When you guys get onto highway 5 heading towards stockton..get off at the LATHROP RD exit and we will all meet up there at the CHEVRON GAS STATION what ya think??

also gus it occured to me that when you take 5..u must exit at highway 4 to catch 99 OR you can take 5 to highway 120 through MANTECA then catch 99 that way aswell..lets just meet at the chevron in latrop and let Gino take the lead from there...ok..he knows this area real well...what ya think??

Sounds good Jimmy. MEETING at the Chevron Gas Station here's the address: 140 Lathrop Road, Lathrop, CA.

Sooo .... At what time? :unsure:

Gus I can join the caravan at 5FWY and Hwy 4. There is a Shell Station right off the 5 at HWY4/ MLK Blvd.

SURE!! You don't even have to ask! The more the better and cooler! :P Everyone is meeting at the chevron station in Lathrop would you be able to head down 2 miles from highway 4?