All Datsun swapmeet car show at Pare Composites

the510keeper

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SURE!! You don't even have to ask! The more the better and cooler! :P Everyone is meeting at the chevron station in Lathrop would you be able to head down 2 miles from highway 4?

What time are you meeting up in Lathrop. I am always late to the caravans :sleep: I gotta figure out an ETA so I wont miss u guys.

I need stock rear springs or some rear coilovers!! :cool:

San Francisco Bay Area guys are meeting at 6:30 at the Mcdonals on Berryessa and Capitol, then according to jimmy we are meeting the central valley guys in the Chevron Gas Station in Lathrop at 7:00. Here's the address: 140 Lathrop Road, Lathrop, CA.

AWSOME GUS!! so far me and my bro will be in the loaded minivan...gino and a cpl other guys are rendezvousing AT THE CHEVRON STATION in lathrop...c u guys between 730 and 8am

Gus..you got my #...use it if need be

Looks like im in , i need to drop off a Chevy truck to a guy in Auburn area anyway , got a bunch of 510, 620 , z parts id like to see someone else own instead of just setting around my place . Would like to come hang with Mistor James and his lovely bride tommorrow nite , but will probably blow down from Reno early sat am :cool:

Looks like im in , i need to drop off a Chevy truck to a guy in Auburn area anyway , got a bunch of 510, 620 , z parts id like to see someone else own instead of just setting around my place . Would like to come hang with Mistor James and his lovely bride tommorrow nite , but will probably blow down from Reno early sat am :cool:

What kind of 510 parts do you have?

ok I got green light from work.

well I have to work at 5pm but will be at the meet from 8am to 1pm

will have emblems for sale and of cource the new ones too SSS and SPORTS

here is list of some emblems I have and of course I have more

103_2030.jpg

65o 81o 61o8 hector virrueta

yeaaaah I am having all day off from work so i wll be there untill whenever see u there

I really want to be at the show but had to back out last minute due to family reasons. Is anyone making their way back to the SF area. There's a 521 bumper that I would really want to pick up from THE510KEEPER but since I can't make it, I would love to put some money on top. I think the price of the bumper is $100. Someone help me please!!!!!!!! 650-303-2504

Joamel