anthonydeb

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i plan to make it a daily driver that i can have some fun in as well

ill get some more pics soon

when i got it the front wheels rubbed they are off of a 240sx with like 5-1/2" backspacing

from what i understand stock they had like 3-3/4" backspacing

i just put on 10mm spacers and longer studs

im rebuilding the carb

and i forgot to put it also has a 5 speed in it

lol he told me he would like to keep his 510's but for some reason he cant. cant blame him though. if it wasnt for him i wouldnt own 510's. think of him as the cheap 510 middle man for portland. hes going backwards though. 240sx ill let him slide <--- haha get it? but hondas cmon jason!

I know you just got it, but if you wanted to screw it I would use the fart can in the back. :fu: Welcome to Ratsun, suck it up and get some more pics. :hug:

Fuzz

Smaller cracks up front in the grill....:geek: And the can out back might be a little sloppy,,:console:

Nice 1st, if it is your 1st......Welcome, enjoy your stay!

I'm posting your picture for another member...:ph34r:

If you're looking for "input".............don't use it as a daily driver. Too many Datsuns end up in the junk yard because someone in an SUV isn't paying attention talking on their phone and will t-bone you at an intersection. Find another cheap ride to beat up on a daily basis, and keep the 510 in good shape.

If you're looking for "input".............don't use it as a daily driver. Too many Datsuns end up in the junk yard because someone in an SUV isn't paying attention talking on their phone and will t-bone you at an intersection. Find another cheap ride to beat up on a daily basis, and keep the 510 in good shape.

this isnt in very good shape rear qurter is rusted out on the bottom and i dont think there is a single panle with out dents and few pounds of bondo on it i have another vhicle i drive it just uses a little more fuel than this would so getting somthing to spread out the gas mileage a little

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ok so im having a bit of wiring problems

so i replaced the ignition so tht it wasnt a turn by screwdriver switch there was one wire that threw me off its got power and its not threw the ignition its black and white stripe wire under the dash looking at a couple diagrams i belive its the one that gose threw the flashers in the fuse box?

not sure really i put in a alternator from in a 72ish? 620 probly i had it tested and then hooked it all up and still no charge so i have looked for wirring diagrams and cant seem to find anything.... so any ideas or links?

the wiring im going thu and checking all conections somthing is back feeding and the wire is hot going to the ingnition i followed a diagram i got from on here will try to find the link and put in te new alternator and still no charge i belive it hast to do with a blue and white wire going from were the voltage regulator since i have an internaly regulated one now i dont need it the diagrram showed that u jump 4 of the 6 wired in te regulater plug the 2 that dont get jumped are the blue and white and the ground but the ground has a splice and is grounded befor it gets there any ways.