73 2 door with box flairs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Anybody interested in Mike Eckhardts old 510? I have been sitting on it for two years and can never make up my mind to sell it or not. I paid 5,900 as it sits with no motor or tranny. I do have a few extra spares that would go with it.

Where's the pics??

I'm interested, shoot me an e-mail offline if you want to sell it. I have an unfinished box flared car that's going to take me forever to get right, but mine does have a really nice running VG30 in it. So maybe I could take Mikes body, and throw my VG30 into it.

I like the REDNECK hood prop, u just don't see them that clean today. were they made of pine or maple, with or without knots. car is very mean & fast lookn --- :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Here are a few pics. The car was used as it should be.

DSC04319.jpg

DSC04395.jpg

It still looks the same. I have been very busy at work with a long commute and with a lot of family stuff. I will regret it if I dont complete it and sell it. My plans were S15 sr20det with the 6 speed, rack and pinion and wilwood remaote master cyl's. I wouldnt buy another boxflaired car, but this was the first car I thought of after my wife was hit in my old 510. I will be out of state for the next two weeks. If it doesnt sell I will take it to garage 808 or see if Spreadburry can take it on and finish it. I dont want to spend the money to have sombody do what I can do, but I just dont see myself haveing any time to play with it.

OK, it's ... better than I thought. Black always helps. Hate the hood pins but really, really like the blacked out grill.

I'm not a fan of box flairs. (they look like a Geo Tracker) Impress me with some pics.

Here are a few pics. The car was used as it should be.

DSC04319.jpg

thats a really nice car im willing to look more into it. where abouts are you located? what are you asking for it?

I live i Springfield. Im into it for 5900. I paid a lot for it when I bought it. Even back then I thought it was a lot for a car without a motor, but there was no way one could build another car like this for half the cost.

OK, it's ... better than I thought. Black always helps. Hate the hood pins but really, really like the blacked out grill.

Yeah, the all black gives it an all business look...like "don't f@#k with me:mad:"

• 3 months later...

I have seen that car several times and reminds me of the infamous "FATKID" box flared car I used to have, if my memory serves me it has the old but correct Quickskins full rear box flair. If I didn't have any projects right now that would be a good basis for me to revive the fatkid car, sure miss it, bump for anexcellent car and good price too!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.