My pledge and my punishment....

Llittle_Llama

what do you think of dwnshfter?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what do you think of dwnshfter?

• dwnshfter post to much, but he sure is a swell guy :)
    • dwnshfter post to much, thats why i hate him....
    • dwnshfter does not post to much, but his choice on wheels leaves something to be desired....
    • downshfter does not post to much, i still think he needs to die....
    • who the hell is dwnshfter!?! (by choosing this one you admit to being a noob to this site)

^I agree^

WAY to much truck stuff! Some of its cool, but if I have to read another thread about how whoever it is is going to bag their truck so that it rests frame and tucks hella hard I'm gonna pull my hair out!

I'm going back to the510realm!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Noooooooooo shit!

hela, may refer to:

* Hella, a town in Iceland

* Hella in Rad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, hella did NOT originate in Southern California. It is a very Northern California statement. I was using it to augment "hell of". I get made fun of if I say it outside of the Northern California area, but I don't care, cause all you guys hella suck ;). In the words of the great Eric Cartmen.."Lick my balls.":lol::lol:

all in good fun...but did you catch South Park last night? Canada must have been pissed.

Ah,... that was just an Urban Dic. quote. I always think it sort of means "hell (of) a" and understand that all languages evolve. Just as long as it's slow enough that everyone is on the same page and understands each other.

Missed SP. Canadians are pissed for lots of reasons anyway.:D

yeah you post too much, more reading, less asking about what you just read!! if you dont get it,. tried it on the vehicle, read the manual, then you can ask. thats what i do!! that search thingy works great. or make a thread (only one) in the project section of how your doing, and post pix to show others, that may take the edge off for you.