My pledge and my punishment....

Llittle_Llama

what do you think of dwnshfter?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what do you think of dwnshfter?

• dwnshfter post to much, but he sure is a swell guy :)
    • dwnshfter post to much, thats why i hate him....
    • dwnshfter does not post to much, but his choice on wheels leaves something to be desired....
    • downshfter does not post to much, i still think he needs to die....
    • who the hell is dwnshfter!?! (by choosing this one you admit to being a noob to this site)

Bleach, nice line from Aliens!:D

Hudson: Let's just bug out and call it even, OK? What are we talking about this for?

Ripley: I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Hudson: Fuckin' A...

Burke: Ho-ho-hold on, hold on one second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.

Ripley: They can *bill* me.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob
no no no, this is Hella ricockulus

olympia100_4446.jpg

Hella stoopid :blink: Dude... dwnshifter, you post hella times. But your new... and I hella understand. That is why I gave myself the name I did when I first joined up, to prepare myself for being ripped a noobie asshole. Much the way a fat man makes morbid jokes about his own obesity so others won't convince him that he's a worthless blob. Just read up a little, and not just this forum. Hell, wikipedia that shit. Know the history of your rig, common probs and solutions, part interchangeability (jusk ask Bleach, he's a HELLA walking encyclopedia of Datsun info, maybe that's why I bore him with all my stupid ?'s), and you wont HAVE to post so much. Good luck with those withdrawals.

wasn't really saying close it, lol, just more pointing out that this thread is about as useful as me when im making threads, lol. on the other sites you have to say close this thread or it will stay open indefinitely, i dont care either way, i was just kinda joking.....:lol: