"Datsunami" 510 SR23DET S14 Build.... SR-TITTY-THREE!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats awesome :) yeah, I would definitely put some 195s on there. I have 205s on a 15x8 +0 and it fits almost perfectly. I think just rolling the lip in the back a tad will be perfect.

Depends on how much stretch you want though. You probably won't need to roll it depending on how low you go with the 7"

• Like 1

Can you tell me the actual color name of that powder coat? (there are so many different blues out there, lol). I have a BMX bike frame, that I think that would be the perfect color for. Thanks.

I am not sure what the "Powder Coat" color code is but I do believe it is B17 Daytona Blue. From the 350z.

0 offset gave you 4.5" backspace on those wheels, yea?

Scratch that, went back and found your post stating a -1 offset. 4.4" backspace?

I believe it is about that. The wheels are in lock down right now till I am going to use them otherwise, I would go measure them for you.

I love those longchamps :w00t: but you already know this :rofl: I'm still liking the blue tape too. Peanut butter jelly time peanut peanut butter jelly time, love that family guy skit.

Thanks bro. I'm pretty crazy about them too :w00t:

And I love that show!

While I went to get my Longchamps, I cruised and perused around looking at all the cool stuff and taking pics.

Very cool guys there at Autoplus!

The first thing I see are Regamasters... Yum

2012-11-03113334.jpg

2012-11-03120453-1.jpg

2012-11-03113345.jpg

2012-11-03113414.jpg

Then a bunch of Euro oldies all owned by the same guy. Even the Civic is a full Mugen Custom Build with custom joustmeister wheels commisioned by the owner.

2012-11-03121515.jpg

Then inside I saw this cute little turbo and Innercooler setup. (Those are 11" Rotors)

2012-11-03113549.jpg

Also allot of old school NOS rims. Some Fortran Drags anyone?

2012-11-03120437-1.jpg

Then there is this old school Steinmetz Tuned Opel Ascona 240...

Check out the BBS wheels on this thing!!

2012-11-03121505.jpg

2012-11-03121405.jpg

2012-11-03121414.jpg

spooge.gif

I slowed down on the build. Brokenness has finally caught up with me for now and

what am I hurrying for anyways? Even if I got it done in 2 months, I could drive it, Shitty weather is coming.

Also, if I cram everything into less paychecks, I will not be able to get the quality that I want. Most times quality means more $$$$.

So if I slow down, I will not be forced to cut corners... Did that make sense?

Nice build for sure!

Don't change course now, don't lose sight of your vision, stay the course.

those look mint, congratz

Damn dude!! Those are so nice!

Ya, I could not pass them up. I private messaged a guy on ebay and I offered him lower than asking price shipped and

figured he'd just ignore me or negotiate back up but it floored me when he replied with a "Yes, that's Confirm."

(Japlish or something... hahaha) I even still got my eBay points for it too... Score!

The last whole NOS 68 grill I saw go on ebay was $900+ without the badge a long time ago and the last NOS 70-73 Bezels I saw went for over $450! WTF?

I got these for $160 shipped! I don't always get great pricing on NOS parts but when I do, Whoo Hoo!!!!

When you consider buying an average USED 68 grill+bezels without badge for $400+, $160 for NOS Bezels are cheap!

Nice build for sure!

Don't change course now, don't lose sight of your vision, stay the course.

Thanks man! I am not changing course, I am just changing my schedule...