"Datsunami" 510 SR23DET S14 Build.... SR-TITTY-THREE!

Going map will absolutely blow your mind and simplify your intake setup. You have so much finer control over everything too with a full EMS. You'll see bigger gains too, and with that awesome ass engine, it would be well put to use.

I've heard nothing but good news about the AEM system too. There are tons of tuners all over that are familiar with it too.

I know what you mean about hindsight, LOL. If i could see into the future I would have done some things differently with my build... like using the intercooler you and (i think) topher are using, picking up a non-salvaged car, not driving my car when i knew it should be towed home, picked up a 71-73 (as i like the dash better).

Thats about it actually... not many regrets in my camp, and nothing that can't be fixed.

I'm still interested in seeing what it puts down with the power-fc, i'm sure it will still be impressive as hell

Thanks man. I also had my whole car wired up with the Apexi PFC. So I will probably just go APEXi D-jetro so that things are not totally a nightmare to change.

I think it is just a matter of adding some wires for the sensor and junk.

It's still $1300 for that tho.

So far, the big ticket items still to do before tuning are:

Cold Pipe: $450

Full Stainless custom fab'd Exhaust: $1500

Tuning: $800 plus $100hr for Dyno. Probably 4 hours.

And I am sure some other things that will rear their ugly head before things are done and said!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It may very well be, but IDK. After close inspection the middle tit is lighter in color than the other two. Her body is pretty much the same tan all over. no tan lines that i saw (might have to watch again lulz) BUt i'd think the middle one would be the same as the other two seeing how she probably uses a tanning bed.

How often is it that something that good happens to a chick that looks like that? Not very, usually some third nipple on an ugly hooker. (just ask wagdatto and his butt lice experience). And even giving that, that hot chick has three tits and doesn't mind showing them off, then gets all the way naked? hmm.. I'll have to inspect this further once I'm not at work :frantics: :hyper:

• Like 1

SR20DETDatsun510, peep out Erich's shop. He did my exhaust, full stainless 3" and opened the hole in the crossmember.

He does insanely good welding and LOVES datsuns. I realize your up in LA, but he's in La Habra, so it's not ridiculously far.

Last I saw he was quoting $550+labor for a 3" stainless for the 510. Definitely check him out, i cannot emphasize how good his work is or how enthusiastic he is about the datsun community.

https://www.facebook.com/JapanAutoEngineering

SR20DETDatsun510, peep out Erich's shop. He did my exhaust, full stainless 3" and opened the hole in the crossmember.

He does insanely good welding and LOVES datsuns. I realize your up in LA, but he's in La Habra, so it's not ridiculously far.

Last I saw he was quoting $550+labor for a 3" stainless for the 510. Definitely check him out, i cannot emphasize how good his work is or how enthusiastic he is about the datsun community.

https://www.facebook...AutoEngineering

I am in Nor Cal Bay Area.

I had my buddy Luke Longaberger who owns Blu808 quote me for just labor and he said about $100hr shop rate and it would take 8-10 hours.

Also I have a quote for 5' of SS 3" round piping, 5' of Vibrant SS 3" equiv oval piping, Vibrant SS oval to 3" round transitions, 3" SS Turbo Flex pipe, 5 bolt Bell Mouth to V-band Turbo Pipe, SS O2 bung and all the necessary SS 3" V-bands for $500 shipped to me. Not a bad price! I will be reusing my Apexi N1 can...

So I figured it would be about $1300-$1500....

Yep, thats a fair price. I saw brentwood and thought brentwood in LA... bummers :(

On the plus side you'll have an epic exhaust when it's over and thats the same price you pay for a full SS exhaust from the factory anyway.... and this one will be custom fit for your car, so it's worth it.

Keep up the good work!

Nice cover!!

Thanks, Where you been man?

strait sexy man!

Thanks. It is not as shiny as I expected tho. It is more of a dull grey/silver color.

I tried to polish it but it did not even blacken the rag!

Also, there are a few more micro scratches then when I sent it.

What is good to buff out scratches in Powder Coat?

My SSR Longchamps are Paid off!!! But I won't be able to get to the shop to pick them up till next Sat... Fuuuuuuu

I wanna just hang out with them this weekend. Take my 4 bitches to dinner and a movie. Have a few drinks then

bring 'em home and treat them like the whores they are!!!Hahaha

If I have to wait till next weekend to hang with them, they are gonna fuckin roll funny the next morning!!! Bitches!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...