S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

Hey anyone local do a rear disc conversion on their Z or datto?

You can ask John the parts manager from Lithia Nissan he owns a 240z don't know if he has stock drums but I'm sure he would be of some help. I have some toyota 4 piston calipers with rotors for the front laying around that are swappable into the S30's.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote nam

e=iwayman' date='18 January 2012 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1326932722' post='614999]

I did the maxima caliper kit swap and my pedal feels empty till about 2/3 and then stiff. But not spongey like air in the system. although the calipers do seem to clamp down. Any ideas?

Prportioning Valve ?

Upgrade master cylionder to a zx one

Check all rubber lines as well

We will have to get a bbq going once the weather gets nice. Meet during the day our something lol. I jst can't find drive our incentive to drive out to medford on a saturday night.

Glad to have u back larry! Lemme kno once your back we can crack beers and talk of projects that wont finish lol!

hey any of you guys have an extra turn signal switch for a 79 620? mine blew out today, some plastic part broke off and jammed the switch up. i just took it apart, found the piece of plastic, but i can't figure out where it came from. i'm in the middle of trying to stick it all back together right now... this is one hell of a puzzle. so yeah if you have one you'd like to sell or trade for let me know. or if anybody has done a rebuild on one i will buy you lunch or beer or smoke lots of herbs with you if you can help me fix this thing.

hey any of you guys have an extra turn signal switch for a 79 620? mine blew out today, some plastic part broke off and jammed the switch up. i just took it apart, found the piece of plastic, but i can't figure out where it came from. i'm in the middle of trying to stick it all back together right now... this is one hell of a puzzle. so yeah if you have one you'd like to sell or trade for let me know. or if anybody has done a rebuild on one i will buy you lunch or beer or smoke lots of herbs with you if you can help me fix this thing.

nevermind, fixed it. that was a pain in the ass.

Brandon doesn't like to drive 6 miles out here to my house on any night, so don't take it offensively to drive 25 miles to Medford on a Saturday night lol.

Oh and he works Saturdays >.<

Larry, bring your ass man! Also, you should check your PM's