S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

Im going to be organizing the S.OR Ratsun meets here soon.

Ill update this first post with the date/time/location ect. when its decided.

any locals with suggestions for good meet locations ect. feel free to discuss here or give me a call/text

Ill be trying to find a good spot semi between Grants Pass and Medford

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna go scout a few places out this weekend.

like the PDX meets we set up we try to find a nice size parking lot where we woulnt get bugged at evening/night with some affordable food near by.

we would alternate between mikes drive in and red robin (RR gets spendy after a while)

meets will prob start about 8ish

Lol, could always do it at Sonic here in Grants Pass. If they can hold enough cars for an entire RatRod show last month, no reason a few Datsun's can't fit. Besides, there's Sonic - AND an Abby's Pizza next to each other - they share a parking lot.

I'm all about my pitcher of beer and some pizza. :D

If you meet in Rogue River, bring a gun. :D

I am not so sure if there are more Datto's in Medford or Grants Pass. We have 'hippie' ville surrounding us in every direction. And there are a LOT of Datsuns coming out of the woodwork...

Coming back from work in Williams, today - I saw 4 620 pickup's. Found a 620 for sale ($1200, blue - eh @ condition).

Know where several 620 and 520 and 521's are parked, one HL 510 as well. Guy won't budge, actually asked my brother and I to leave.

Off the top of my head I can think of at least 15 Datsun folks just in the Grants Pass area. One in Medford (but then again, I LIVE in Grants Pass so it's expected.)