S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

yeah no one else showed.

we left about 10

Well I got there at about 10:15 I missed you me and my gf were looking for dattos only saw a c3 vette

Next saturday is Christmas eve no one is gonna wanna meet

My question is could we maybe do a like a Christmas cruise on like Friday during the day or something

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too i'll probably be out of town in Salem that week and weekend, got family coming from Las Vegas and other spots all the family is meeting in Salem. Hey Skib maybe i'll see you around if i go to portland area ill let you know.

I'm still thinking some people must of went to Sonic probably didn't see anyone and took off wish people would come on to the website just to check to make sure they don't make the trip for nothing.

So just judging by everyones holiday schedule seems like there won't be a meet tomorrow hahaha.

Well then next week? I'm getting a temp permit for the 411 and moving it this week, I believe the permit is good for like 21 days so if I don't have any problems I will see about bringing that next week.

ya ill be in pdx. im down for next week tho.

met a kid in ashland tonight with an orange dime with an FJ20e swap.

he said hes gonna try and make it out, told him to get on here.

Did it have a roll cage?

Also could we make the meets late than 6 maybe start at 8 I'm sure more people would be able to make it out and you guys won't sit around for hours without no one here

Did it have a roll cage?

Also could we make the meets late than 6 maybe start at 8 I'm sure more people would be able to make it out and you guys won't sit around for hours without no one here

We usually leave until 9:00-9:30pm as long as people show up, 6:00pm is a pretty good time any later a few people that come from out of town probably won't show if the time changes. They are usually there a couple hours and take off back home. We have stayed pretty late before and no one shows up.