S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

i would honestly be down to meet wherever but... why would we want to be around abunch of bummy ass kids? plus i feel medford makes it a little more fair for some of the other members that are farther north like zack he came from roseburg? i believe. and there are people in gp that have wanted to come but still havent made it so ashland would just be that much farther.... my thoughts at least and medford isnt that far from ashland at all

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone who comes is in a Z. I came in my 720, there was a 521, and a honey bee.

I will be there next week, then in a few weeks after that I should be there in my 411. Bring anything though it's all about the datto love.

If you show up in a honduh though we will make you park on the other side.

• Like 2

this weather is shitty, no snow and everything is freezing, you guys ever thought of doing a cruise, i know there isn't much around here but it might be better than standing outside

Meh, maybe in the spring/summertime when it starts to warm up and the sun starts to come out especially when all the car shows start!

Cruises are sweet, I imagine it's probably a bit chillier down there right now though?

I'm mapping out the roads around here already to see where we could get a good few hours in without having a bunch of lights. The 138 out here is an awesome drive to the coast, and to the east it goes without a town for about an hour. I was thinking about trying to get some peeps down here from eugene area and if a few of you guys came up during the spring time it'd be a sweet cruise.

I'd have to call it the "Keep up if you can" cruise though!!

Cruises are sweet, I imagine it's probably a bit chillier down there right now though?

I'm mapping out the roads around here already to see where we could get a good few hours in without having a bunch of lights. The 138 out here is an awesome drive to the coast, and to the east it goes without a town for about an hour. I was thinking about trying to get some peeps down here from eugene area and if a few of you guys came up during the spring time it'd be a sweet cruise.

I'd have to call it the "Keep up if you can" cruise though!!

Anything over 30 miles would be Unbareable in my car

I beloved it to be datto510's old 70 521. Still alot unknown about it as of right now. From the way it seems the guy im buying from bought it off the guy datto510 traded it to. He swapped in a l20 and a dog leg. The owner now says it has a 4 speed and doesn't know what engine is in it. The interesting thing is the rear end has been converted to coilovers. But the conversion needs to be finished. The coil mounts need to be gusseted stronger cause he said one of the welds appears to be breaking. The seller is supposed to send me pics of the engine bay and more of the rear end sometime today. Rest assured once I have it in my possession I will post up lots of pics.

Cold?

I just looked back at the weather in chicago which is where I moved to the west coast from, and in michigan where I'm born and raised.

Both weather forecasts were 26 degrees before windchill and snowing.

Lol yeah i see what you mean, sucks for chicago when it get in the negative degrees though!