S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

Showed up to the S.O. meet tonight, had a scrumptious Sonic double cheese burger w/ jalapenos, tots and a yummy Coke. I drove the 79 620 that I bought last month. But................................I didn't see ANY other datsuns there :confused:

So, we drove the hour back home. Good burger, good weather, nice drive on the backroads through GP to Murphy.

Maybe next time.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with a weekly event it comes down to what everyones got goin on any given week.

thats why theres a thread for discussing and planning ;)

and on that note It looks like Ill be In grants pass from like the 27th of June to the 7th of July

Fun stuff, Skib!

Maybe next weekend I'll have the option of driving my 510 for a meet if there is one!

Really hoping to get my 510 back on the road this week.. won't be *finished* but it'll be driving at least.

Can't wait to experience a loud 510 again now that all my carpet is gone, I have a gaping hole in my tranny tunnel, etc etc.

Skib let me know when your up here. Unfortunately I won't be at the meets much for this rest of this month and some of May since My daughter was born yesterday but I could maybe get a chance to go or an hour.

Congrats on the birth of your daughter. That's very cool.

I will be out of town this weekend. But, I hope to be around the next to see if there's a get-together. If there is, I may likely drive my new Datsun that I bought today. I can't tell what it is yet since I can't get pics uploaded. I'll work on it later. But, it's a nice addition to my 59 PLG222, 61 PLG223, 77 280Z, 81 510. It's actually the exact one I've been searching for for years. I am so stoked. I'll add the story and pics later.

Congrats on the birth of your daughter. That's very cool.

I will be out of town this weekend. But, I hope to be around the next to see if there's a get-together. If there is, I may likely drive my new Datsun that I bought today. I can't tell what it is yet since I can't get pics uploaded. I'll work on it later. But, it's a nice addition to my 59 PLG222, 61 PLG223, 77 280Z, 81 510. It's actually the exact one I've been searching for for years. I am so stoked. I'll add the story and pics later.

Thanks I'm really happy, i know once the good weather comes there will be a lot of people showing up as long as we keep this updated & even post it on CL like I do then we should get a good amount of people to show up.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this on for this Saturday evening? If I can get the wheels painted and new tires on the 521 I'd like to make it there. (It's actually sitting on 4 jack stands right now while the wheels are getting blasted)

There should be some sunshine on Saturday and it would be a nice drive through the Applegate through Jacksonville. I had the wheels blasted and I picked them up yesterday and painted them (2 coats this morning before work). I drop them at Schwab tomorrow to get the tires put on. Then I can test the brakes. The brakes didn't work when I get her running and drove around the yard. We bled them the other day while it's on jackstands but I won't be able to test them until I get the tires on tomorrow. We'll see.

This was the when I brought it home last week. It's polished now and will have new tires.

P1070764.jpg

P1070732.jpg

She is. I'm hoping to get this sorted this week... if I had a known good ECU and a known good MAF it would make troubleshooting a whole hell of a lot easier... I don't know *anybody* with any 240sx parts unfortunately. So we're doing it manual here... set back after set back, don't ya know. :(