h2theizzo is a complete idiot.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

For those of you that dont know, that is heard at the begining of Def Leppard's Rock of Ages, Mutt hated doing the 1,2,3 at the start of every take,so he would make shit up to keep it different.

WTF???? no its NOT!!!!!!! Def Lep STOLE dats Shitz from The MENTORS!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

The only good hit the mentors had was when Hoke "fell" in front of that train.. ;) ibtl

Whatever thats cuz you LIVE in seattle!!!! no respect no respect,sounds to me like you were on the wrong end of Faggot Basher!!

Front end damage.

Who's the idiot?

That's more than damage.

5Y05W45X13k23mb3o3baab4fe040e3ce61a12.jpg

What In the Fuck!!....

....For the record izzo doesn't suck cock and eat shit sandwiches..... he's gluten intollerant.

h2theizzo I love you :D :lol:

word

Guest kamakazi620

its true. i am an idiot.

Hey man, were ALL idiots from time to time,some More than others............. don't be so hard on yourself,I dont think your an idiot!!!!!!!!

I know you are!!!! hahahaqhqhahahahahahahahaha!!!! j/k mang

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

There you go buddy ..........hug.gif

laugh.gif

Now just dooo it 260 MORE times............................................wait for it ............wait for it.........................................................YO!

• Like 2
Guest kamakazi620

Ok I'll start ya off with -100 and see if you can live down to it. If you're good you can earn another 100.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaha I have to BE Good for neg REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :o :lol: :o :lol: :o :lol: :o :lol: :huh: :huh: ;) :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.