My HB showin off.

Today i showed my HB at a local lowrider show & wanted to share a few pix. I had'nt showed this truck in many months & I rarely drive it so it felt good to get out there & cruise a bit. My HB is very "un-ratsun" but it represents the lowrider style of mini trucks that i enjoy. This truck was passed down to me from my dad & it was bone stock. Sadly he never got to see it finished so now when i show it off it takes on a new importance & sense of pride. Another kool thing happened today, i ran into one of my dads former coworkers of 25 years who was showing his old ford pickup !!!

P1010037.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010081.jpg

P1010120.jpg

heres my dads friends truck [in chair]

P1010122.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, of course i wanted them to be green but cant find that paint in green. Plus my accent color is blue so it kinda matches. It was either blue, purple or gold :rolleyes: The sweet thing is that i can use some brush on paint remover & then blast it with my water gun & re-do them one day.

Now why did that post like that?????? Anyway, nice SD weather, a car show and Your cool HB hangin' out. It doesn't get much better than that!

AND NEW FRONT TIRES!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

For some reason I love low riders. Normally I'm a form follows function kind of guy, 7 wagons and a minivan will do that, but these just appeal to me for some reason.

Might try and find another 720KC and give it the treatment.

love the truck, first one of yours i saw on the web. i found nissancustoms.com first and then linked to ratsun from your sig over there. thanks for that! so what is your suspension setup on the HB? i am always staring under your tilt bed but i can't really tell what you have going on. of course i see the switches!