never leave a battery charger on over night

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

There's more to the story.cuntry with no issues.

You said "cunt"ry :lol:

Well guess there is no production in that place for the next while.

Hope your shop sustained no damage

You said "cunt"ry :lol:

Well guess there is no production in that place for the next while.

Hope your shop sustained no damage

It was in the next row over from my shop. So all I got was all the mess out in front of my place. And I think you guys are right there is more to the story. I have left mine on many times and never had any issues.

Plus the guy was a pack rat. There was so much shit in that place you could not walk from one end to the other without tripping over something. He must have had 300 plus tires in there and ya know how well they burn. :lol:

And I just found out today that some dude was living in the shop. Not good... If the insurance guy finds out. Not zoned for living space, So who knows.

When I worked at spaldings in spokane, they would charge and sell the good batteries, and there was an old bread van body that was setup to gang charge about 100 batteries at a time, every onve and a while it would get left on over Saturday into Monday morning, and you could smell the fumes from 1/4 mile away. Now the scary part? Mostly it will just cook the liquid out of a battery, sometimes they buest, but not much will happen unless a spark or flame actually ignites the fumes let off from charging....so one time years ago a careless yard guy came in early and was torching a frame too close to the battery box that was left on over the weekend.....kabooom. wonder if the guy living there lit up a smoke or a bbq or something?