found a goon, thinkin about savin....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have been me! Had 620, then 710 sedan but most happy with my 710 goon. Could still load a fatty in the back...... just sayin'...

Yeah that could be, but having had a gander at Mrs. Datzens back side ( in a photograph ) i think you have out grown that phase..

INDY ................insert brown nose oic here....

Really I like trucks for hauling stuff.....a goon to me is like the coolness of a truck with covered cargo space! I have had wagons before, but I am unfamiliar with the a series engines......mostly worried about finding a trans if indeed that is what it needs. I do have the spare l20 drivetrain out of my truck, maybe that will fit lol......this car is 400 miles, one way, from me so the deal needs to be right.

Really I like trucks for hauling stuff.....a goon to me is like the coolness of a truck with covered cargo space! I have had wagons before, but I am unfamiliar with the a series engines......mostly worried about finding a trans if indeed that is what it needs. I do have the spare l20 drivetrain out of my truck, maybe that will fit lol......this car is 400 miles, one way, from me so the deal needs to be right.

you migh be suprised with howbdrivable the a series is, i did alot of comparing

xmembers for a swap i had planed and i found that the late model 510s with the napz( all i found was an auto wagon) the frame rails look the same as the b310. couldnt say for shure cuz i was measuring around things on boh as they had intact drive train but there set up alot alike

+ i used a noisey beat up tranny for a couple thousand miles(7k) before she pooped out on me, never know how long i would last, i have took a grey hound with a army duffel bag full of tools and a 63a to drive a "parts" car home 200 miles, i also trailerd a rusted out sunny 600 miles tho so maybe i just dont have a good hobby

Ya can't lose. $300 is scrap price. And it still drives. Probably needs new u-joints.

very very likely, most are getting that way go fully prepared to swap trans clutch joint and sorts, offer him 200 bucks( any scrap yard will give him 200+ if he drives it over he scales no matter what the trans sounds like) and have a great car that needs all the day to day shit all of or old dattos need.

hey zilla are the wagons 4- linked with coils too? if no id pass fuck it, its a long drive

No worries about getting it. I have a tow dolly and a tow pig so getting it home is not a problem. I just would like to know if they were solid little rides.......i think my l20 would be sick in it. I dont wanna pay over 150 for it due to the drive. I M vonna get ahold of him again. Moar to come.