Bagged 521 on 18's

airedout

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be w/o tires, and it would only be after i get some new wheels, hopefully soon. These are brand new dealer take offs, never seen a mile on the road. I hope to get billets before i get the truck on the road, so they will still be brand new. I could let them go with tires, but the price would be $700, plus shipping. Ive got around $1000 in the wheels an tires. But remember this could be a while, i figured i speak up for someone that might have a down the road project.

RB - i got the wheels from a friend of a club member in florida, i dont think hes got anymore, but i can check. I told a bunch of people on NWDE about the deal he had on them, but no one had any interest, i think he got rid of all of them on ebay.

I love the fact you could drive in the rain if you wanted. I love seeing fab work. I almost got a tattoo of an angle grinder because of it.

This truck will be driven in the rain all the time, its going to be my daily once its finished. The tubs help keep the engine bay so much cleaner.

My buddy has a tattoo of a sawzall on his back, its pretty cool.

190133434_l.jpg

Thanks for all the compliments guys!!!!

Its me again :D well I have some more questions for you.....

1. What size tires are you running? I was want to know the smallest tires that will fit on the qx56/armada rim. I have 225 40 18 and 225 45 18 in the rear.

2. What color are you going to paint it?

3. Have you sourced a windshield?

Its me again :D well I have some more questions for you.....

1. What size tires are you running? I was want to know the smallest tires that will fit on the qx56/armada rim. I have 225 40 18 and 225 45 18 in the rear.

2. What color are you going to paint it?

3. Have you sourced a windshield?

1. 215/35/18, at 24 inches tall its very close to stock height. It is kind of stretched on the rim though, but i needed the clearance to clear the bedsides

2. Kandy green on top, and black on the bottom 2 tone, with some kind of graphic separating the 2 colors

3. I got one from pilkington classics a while back. Kinda pricey at $325, but well worth it. Now i just need the rubber

So how much room at full drop do you have between the bed sides and the tire? Could the bed go down another couple inches? Lets say if there where no rockers? O and how much room inbetween the frame and wheels?