Warranty Card

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is still good. In fact I just saw on T.V. a news piece about that. All you have to do is take in your truck and the card and they give you a NEW 2008 350 Z.

Not many people know about it so hurry into your nearest Nissan dealer and just say you saw it on the news!!!

Really, not shit.:D

I think it is way cool.I would say put it in a picture frame and start a datto wall in your(dads) garage.:fu:

Doug if you part out that 620 I will not be happy with you.Do whatever you have to to get that title!I have spent the better part of 2 years trying to bring my shot ass 620 back from the bush and it would seem futile if that gem didnt stay rolling.:fu::rolleyes:

It guarantees all original Datsun parts until they break.

I also have the warranty card that came with the car.

Matching serial number on the engine.

Nissan will honor the warranty if my engine or transmission breaks?

warrantyC.jpg

Oh yeah, the original window sticker price.

sticker_price.jpg

you should probably just take the truck and the card to the nissan dealer and see what they say.

they would probably just give you a wierd wtf look

Uh excuse me maam, My truck here has become a little rusty and the carb is malfunctioning, oh yeah, and it wobbles @ about 50 mph and.................Wait! I have this card!:eek: LOL

Uh excuse me maam, My truck here has become a little rusty and the carb is malfunctioning, oh yeah, and it wobbles @ about 50 mph and.................Wait! I have this card!:eek: LOL

ROFL:lol: nice truck, now give me those stock rims, but before you give them to me put some new fat white walls on them!

See, one more reason why I love this forum!! You are always learning! I still have those books and cards from My Datsun SS and My blue kingcab. I never knew until now that they had the block number on them. Is there any other documentation that a block can be traced with?

See, one more reason why I love this forum!! You are always learning! I still have those books and cards from My Datsun SS and My blue kingcab. I never knew until now that they had the block number on them. Is there any other documentation that a block can be traced with?

I'll check my window sticker price on mine if it notes anything about serial number.