thinking bout selling my goon maybe??

I want to build a samurai really bad and with winter approacing the car will just remain parked most of the time anyways especially with ice n snow etc etc I don't want sombody crashing into it. Incase you don't know click on my build thread link. Car is 100% driveable been that way for months ka swapped LSD etc etc. interior perfect exept headliner would just need a bit of rust repair and a paint job to be super nice I guess. I like it as is. Dunno what its worth I got more time than money in it. Its just a thought at the moment right now not sure I wanna see it leave, but I wanna move on to another project and I don't have room for a bunch of cars. I might trade it for a setup samurai

IMG_20110609_195959.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say, unless you sell to me....:P But I have no $$

I just say that because I sold a decent wagon in the early 90's Did the 4x4 thing with Scouts....Now I'm back, wish I would have never sold my old one.:D

She looks nice!

I love your goon Luke, I would buy it but the person who owes me a ton of money hasnt paid me like he usually does. I put all the money I get from him into my dime and thankfully I have enough parts to keep me going for a long time. I think I can spend around 200 per month on mine without my wife shooting me.

2500$ buy it?

the LSD set up is worth $1200-$1500 as is and the new wheels and tires are worth at least another $800 if he sells this for anything less than $5k I will bitch slap him!!!! LOL

Clayton

• Like 1