Android users

Lets see just did a bunch to my phone today. pdanet, barnacle wifi tether, lookout, gingerbreak, es file explorer, advance task killer, titanium backup, and a few more. Now my phone seems like a complete different phone. and with barnacle wifi I dont have to hook my phone up to the computer like I had to with pdanet, I like it so far :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to stay away from movies on my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tab if I ever need that. If you ever want to get into hardcore android shit just go over to xda-developers.com . I use to do a lot of hacking with phones but new phones come out so often that by the time you figure out it is already outdated. Now I just get a new phone every year or two when I re-up my contract. Do a little basic hacking and leave it alone.

I have the first droid by motorola, Tmobile's Motorola Cliq. It was free to me, room mate gave it to me for Christmas.

I run PDA Net, speedview, imap weather radar (I storm chase), radar now, opera browser, Adyno which gives you 1/4 mile times, 0-60, etc, also have a game boy color emulater, nes, snes, and ps one. The ps one is a little laggy. I aslo run free mp3 downloader, soundhound, and easy tube.

I want a new more powerful droid, but I'm stuck with this for now. I looked at switching service providers and it would cost me an extra 40 and id still be limited on data.

Crackle is a pretty interesting free movie app.it's ad based with alot of tv and movies

Haha...I was going to suggest Crackle, but I work for the company that made it and didn't want to sound like I was trying to promote my own stuff.

Other apps that I use are:

Dropbox - "cloud" storage

Runkeeper - time/track your runs

Pulse

NBC Sports Talk

• 4 months later...

Craigslist notification is awesome! Add craigspost and they integrate.

Set your search criteria and search multiple locations/cities.

Speedview was mentioned and works very well. Especially when your datto has different size wheel/tire setup and the speedo is incorrect. I use the heads up function at night.

I swap from greenrom progects 7.0 to cyanogenmod 7.0 alot (sometimes gingeryoshi if im feeling it)... i have angrybirds (like 3 versions), antsmasher, a barcode scanner, craigslist, dropbox, google books, linpack, LoL, police scanner, set cpu, skype, superuser (im rooted), rom manager, tapatalk, a teathering app, youtube, weatherbug

Used advanced task killer and taskiller and both of them guzzled my battery like it wa snt even there. Got rid of them and my battery lasts for 2 days with moderate use.

Handcent for texting combined with swype

speedview for speed since its way more accurate than my speedo is

Redbox and wells fargo for obvious reasons. Love reserving my movies and pissing the other people off when it only takes me 15 seconds to get my movie and run

Mx video for videos, since the stock one doesnt play very many formats

Soundhound for identifying music I hear

mp3download for that song I just heard

Square for running credit cards for doing my business, they even send you a free card reader just for downloading their free app

Haven't tried rooting or anything of that sort, but I've been curious how

I have the HTC model ..

That Apple just sued ... to get off market for 2012 ... muahahaha .... i think

Also have a Kindle Fire .... as a gift.... has droid operating system .... which means tons of apps lol... i've tried 4 different browsers, and Maxathon mobile is best overall ... its in the droid market :)

I got a special deal on the HTC ... rather keep to myself ;)

Too many apps to list ... i keep about 1/3 that i downloaded ...

I use to just use throw away flip phones ...a work phone ... a basic computer ...

Now look at me ... i can troll ratsun twice as much ollz