Look...i see myself !

This has nothing to do with anything except i thought is was kool...:D Yesterday i caught up to a large In "n" out restaraunt truck w/ stainless steel sidings on the freeway & saw it as a good photo op! BTW the passenger in the truck gave me a wierd look...:blink:

3-13reflection2.jpg

3-13reflection.jpg

I actually went out of my way to catch up to him & i was in a turn out lane at the time :cool:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was the only 1 who liked to get a glimpse of there ride in the reflections! I remember back in the day cruising the downtown Poulsbo back and forth just to get a glimpse of my 442 in the store windows. Downtown PortOrchard now. Only its a 510 (same color tho) I guess we are all goobs:blink:

All datsun people do this!!!!!!

just make sure you dont asshole someone else while looking!!!!!when a car is stopped in front of you

I know your driving your Ratsun thinking what does it look like to the babes, when your driving down the street. BELIVE ME THEY AINT LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!

Only the old guys who come up to you later. I used to have one of those in High School

Right Said Fred

Im to Sexy for this car

Mark..... very cool photos!! Somewhere I have a few (I cann't remember what vehicle I was driving in though) where I totally got on the tail of a stainless steel polished liquid comodity truck. I believe it was hauling milk, but it had no markings on the stainless and it was like a giant fisheye lens. Scary, though, just how close tailing Him I had to get to take the photo.