Alice's new rack looked so sexy, I had to slam her.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is awsome. any progress on your 320?

Nothing yet on the NL320... Gotta start on the Dime next, then she's getting a full body-off, nut-and-bolt resto. She'll be at JCCS in all her tattered glory, though!

Looks very nice ..

Can i ask what rack was originally on or is it confidential info ...which is cool if it is..smile.gif

I believe it's a 510 piece.

She's a beauty.

How well does that water cooler work?

Thanks jefe! As long as the humidity is real low (which is most of the time in AZ), it works great. I'd love to do a Vintage Air system someday though... the stroker motor should have more than enough power to crank a small compressor.

She's a beauty.

How well does that water cooler work?

Thanks jefe! As long as the humidity is real low (which is most of the time in AZ), it works great. I'd love to do a Vintage Air system someday though... the stroker motor should have more than enough power to crank a small compressor.

do you mean swamp cooler?

I love the car it looks sweet

do you mean swamp cooler?

Correct! Swamp cooler, evaporative cooler, Thermador... Hard to find them in good condition these days. If you ever run across one at a swap meet, grab it!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love a swamp cooler for when I build my truck. I keep seeing them on ebay for a few bills, but nobody that has one is willing to ship to Canada

That's too bad. I ship stuff to CAN all the time, it's not a big deal.

from the one pic that shows up as I am not a member of nico she does look damn sexy

No membership required. All the content on there is available to non-logged in visitors (i hate sites that make you jump through hoops for content). :)

Might be your browser settings or a past-due upgrade.

tried on 3 different comps with all updates.

No account here and all Nico stuff shows up. Website works.

Now I have had problems with certain pictures not loading due to timeouts. I know its not me as everything else loads fine, and I have a 25mbps connection.

Try clearing the cache or something.