610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whyywontitstop.jpg

seriously the fucking brakes wont bleed shelly stopped why not michelle she has all the same damn parts even 50% new line gahhhhh this is gonna bug me my dad and i will figure it out tomorrow or die trying

progress today but ill let the vid do the talkiing

still having an issue with the brakes i got them all bled anf they worked when the video was shot but a few hours later and the pedal was dead again got to find the leak

Edited by bonvo

Bonvo,

Dont know if it will work, but try bypassing the brake relay/timing valve thing on the passenger side of the firewall. Thats what I did on mine (before I actually redid the complete brake system). Its a piece of shit and you do not need it.

You can use two double ended M10 inverted flare female couplers and just couple the brake lines together.

BEFORE:

dsc04744g.jpg

AFTER:

dsc03259t.jpg

That's the brake warning light to tell you there is a failure in one of the systems, front or back. It's also turned on it your E brake is left on, and on some cars if the master brake fluid is low. Not totally needed..... as it only comes on when you use the brake.... and by then you have noticed any failure anyway. :D

We gonna see you in Aug for the AAA meet?

thanks alot guys im so happy i got to drive the car ive missed it its an awsome feeling to drive somthing you have built from the ground up

drummingpariah depends on whats happening in life but it is a very good possbility

thanks alot guys im so happy i got to drive the car ive missed it its an awsome feeling to drive somthing you have built from the ground up

drummingpariah depends on whats happening in life but it is a very good possbility

You'd better still have that same face-swallowing grin, or I'll be very disappointed. If you want to get it painted, get it legal and bring it on down to me in Oakland. I'll be happy to throw in some time for a project as cool as this. Happy to see it running, and just as happy to see those wheels seeing some use (hopefully you put new tires on them).

You'd better still have that same face-swallowing grin, or I'll be very disappointed. If you want to get it painted, get it legal and bring it on down to me in Oakland. I'll be happy to throw in some time for a project as cool as this. Happy to see it running, and just as happy to see those wheels seeing some use (hopefully you put new tires on them).

ill probibly take you up on that offer lol how much cash and how much time am i looking at :P

got some more work done today got the front wiring laid in (headlights turnsignals 50% of the engine harness) and assembled the headlight wiper hazard and defrons switches in place and wired using the good harness:D