610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

um.... why are you so angry when you wear your seatbelts....? They want to protect your life! :P

lol im not angery im sicker then a dog in those shots just genuinly not thrilled with things :P

Nice parts score. The harness will be a pain but well worth it. :thumbup: Those duel carbs will be very nice on there as well. Keep up the good work.

after the accident i decided that this car will have harnesses not seatbelts now im finally making it happen as for the su carbs i cant wait to have them on there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

did some work to the car today i took a scrub brush to the engine compartment and did a little touch up here and there in the places that the bedliner had chipped removed the headlight buckets and painted them black so they didnt show up behind the grill scrubbed the headlight and foglights and took off my NOS(well not really it was NOS when i go it) grill and put the black one that was on shelly back on i think it looks better with the black grill

"nos" grill

DSCN0169.jpg

black grill

1005101559.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

update a small one but still an update i got some tires for the front and not cheap tires now i have good tires all around (falkens up front and goodyear out back)

1023101626.jpg

1023101627.jpg

the guy who handled my car owns a 240 z with a 327 in it so we talked datto while he busted my tires

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would never let any woman sit on my car, I had one girl years ago named katie, really petite blonde sit on the hood of my dime, now i have a small dip in my hood. NEVER AGAIN. One friend tried to sit on the trunklid, and i pushed his ass off so freaking fast.

Nice 610 man, ive been loving these cars more and more.

wow, just read this whole thread and all i can say is wow, way to keep at it, now get some paint on it!!!

paint will come in time i need more money making a car look good cost more then making it functional

I would never let any woman sit on my car, I had one girl years ago named katie, really petite blonde sit on the hood of my dime, now i have a small dip in my hood. NEVER AGAIN. One friend tried to sit on the trunklid, and i pushed his ass off so freaking fast.

Nice 610 man, ive been loving these cars more and more.

i really dont care about this hood since some jack ass backed into it at my girlfriends school and fucked it to a point that the hood that was on the yellow car is in better shape

Nice ass, way to represent the Datsun enthusiasm. We need a category just for shots like these, that would be cool.

And the 610 looks good to

i think indy started a thread in this section called hotties and datties or something like that