Hidden thread

INDY510

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yo indy... what s the radiator set up off.... i like those fans too ......rarely do u see shrouds built... nice!!!

it's that POS ebay KA510 radiator ... . from CX racing .... . which is only 1.5" thick and 13"x26 ... .. I only drove 35 miles with it,, but it didn't seem like enough cooling even with both fans
  • Like 1

Never happy with you 510 suspention before.... what makes you think cutting up a 710 wagon would make you happy with it? The best you could hope for is all the things you wernt happy with on R3. Worst that could happen.... R3 all over again.

It was fun to watch on a 510...... im not ready for this show yo.... I cant watch.

it's that POS ebay KA510 radiator ... . from CX racing .... . which is only 1.5" thick and 13"x26 ... .. I only drove 35 miles with it,, but it didn't seem like enough cooling even with both fans

lol...yikes ok .....thanks for the heads up

I Am In Full Support On This

However Don't Mess It Up

I Could Care Less About 510s

But Please Don't Ruin A 710

Now wait a minute there sparky, That 510 was a rusted out bee hive by the time Indy finished it off.

Sorry Zeusimo.

On offense taken, and definitely none intended, I just wanted to point out the demise of the Ruby was natural causes. Watching Indy's build thread was the best thing on the net though, and I miss that level of drama. That being said I feel a bit apprehensive too. 

• 1 month later...

damnit indy.... im not doing it on purpose, but i plan on getting a 610 wagon......... and slamming it..... why must i be addicted like you? i only bring this up because i never saw this thread until now. my goal for my 2 door was to be as low as you while still being on the road, now that i see this, i have a new goal...... damn you......

• Like 3