Hidden thread

INDY510

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great choice on the fuel cell too

Thanks Ron, what EFI fuel pump did you use with your ATL cell? Did you use their in-tank 'black box' 600hp fuel pump?

Nice to see the progress! I just started trying to knock the valence panel I got with those fender back into shape - it's going to need a lot of work too!

Thanks Will ... these 160J valences are so thin.. I'm worried it's going to bend in half, when I try to sand it ... :frantics:

Thanks Ron, what EFI fuel pump did you use with your ATL cell? Did you use their in-tank 'black box' 600hp fuel pump?

Thanks Will ... these 160J valences are so thin.. I'm worried it's going to bend in half, when I try to sand it ... :frantics:

I used two Walbro 225s in a custom in-cell surge tank. I'm running on e85 though, so I need more juice than one could deliver. I still have the three door single pump Black Box tank that came with my cell. If you need one, I'll swing you a good deal on mine. Just PM me if you're interested.

Mine Duelpump.jpg

Left over tank.

BLACJBOXTANK.jpg

• 4 months later...

Still looking forward to your progress indy. Picked up a 75 710 wagon recently from a friend for a good price. I had an extra 510 rear end laying around, and your build is inspiring me to go KA or I was thinking VG. You're a motivator for sure bud.

• 1 year later...