Hidden thread

INDY510

INDY stop worrying about these people that want to criticize you, do what makes you happy. Honestly alot of the people bitching/whining/taking cheap shots are pretty worthless (at least their opinions).

This car looks awesome - sorta kicking myself for trading mine off now. But mine was a polished terd by comparison.

Just out of curiousity, does the JDM grill/bumper/valence fit with the orange fenders?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not from what I see in his awsome pics they dont, the change in the fenders is to fit the bumper, the valance fits the difderent angle of the fenders, and the grill fits the valance. Doesnt look bad with the grill in u.s. sheetmetal tho.

• Like 1

^^ LOL .. :rofl: ...... yeah, the header is ceramic / thermal coated inside and out .... I think it was like $185 for just the header

Good news,,, I listened to "Car Talk" on the radio this morning, and got most of the engine bay mocked up.... . starting to look like it could drive again :cool:

I got a wave of energy for this project .. .. mostly because I've been dreaming about IRS swapping this wagon ... . but still, it's progress ... :lol:

• Like 2
^^ LOL .. :rofl: ...... yeah, the header is ceramic / thermal coated inside and out .... I think it was like $185 for just the header

What shop did you have it done at? I'm tempted to coat my header.  Its getting pretty rusty at this point and I don't want it to start leaking in the future.

Damn that engine bay looks GOOD.

Because of you, i'm going to polish my intake pipes.

And +1 to the octopus design on the car. 

What shop did you have it done at? I'm tempted to coat my header.  ... Because of you, i'm going to polish my intake pipes.

I hate aluminum dust, and metal shavings ... .. :lol: .... I don't reccomend polishing anything ... .. it's too much maintinence

I was considering getting my intake manifold ceramic coated to match the header .... but after 3 years of not driving this car, I could care less about the engine bay .. (it's going to get dirty and driven)

The header was coated at "Accessories Plus" in Belmont CA . .... I think it's they're most popular "fake chrome" thermal/ceramic coating

I'm not shure how much prep-work they will do, if any .... I know Troy had to clean up some welds and make everything smooth with no rust . (maybe you could get yours sandblasted?)