What is there to do in AZ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hide from the sun. Fry an egg on the sidewalk. Get arrested for practically nothing. Catch scorpions in residential areas. Get your car stolen. Breathe smog. Hug a cactus. Experience a sand storm. Stand outside during a monsoon. Stop by and visit with Satan. Get heat stroke.

Hmm.. that's all I can think of just off the top of my head.

AM i free to go? You bet your fuckin ass you are.

Apparently the supreme court has ruled that they can ask you limited questions related to the programmatic purpose of the particular check point.

- Are you a US Citizen?

X - Are you transporting weapons or drugs?

Then again, fuck the Supreme Court. They ruled that the 4th amendment doesn't apply to DUI stops/check points.

Oh, I'm sorry, where exactly does it say that our rights are conditional?

Apparently the supreme court has ruled that they can ask you limited questions related to the programmatic purpose of the particular check point.

- Are you a US Citizen?

X - Are you transporting weapons or drugs?

Then again, fuck the Supreme Court. They ruled that the 4th amendment doesn't apply to DUI stops/check points.

Oh, I'm sorry, where exactly does it say that our rights are conditional?

You missed the white out party they had as they blanked out everything they didn't like.

But on a serious note, come on people I know we have a few people from AZ here I'm gonna be bored as fuck and I don't do stripclubs, would rather spend a few 100 on a set of new tires.

The strip clubs are second to none down there............fuckin classy women. Beware of the champagne room, that shits expensive!

topless only with liquor, no liquor with full nude, definitely second, err dead last in my book! you cant be looking at strange vagina's sober! that's just crazy

Scottsdale Pavillions.Best cruise night in the country.400+ cars every Saturday.

Sorry but Irvine, CA Cars N' Coffee has the Pavilions beat. I lived in Phx for 17 years & all those 17 years, the Pavilions sucked. Sorry to rain on your parade Z-train!

As far as what to do in Phx? It's too hot to do anything except swim in a pool or stay inside with the A/C.

Have fun!!

Hide from the sun. Fry an egg on the sidewalk. Get arrested for practically nothing. Catch scorpions in residential areas. Get your car stolen. Breathe smog. Hug a cactus. Experience a sand storm. Stand outside during a monsoon. Stop by and visit with Satan. Get heat stroke.

Hmm.. that's all I can think of just off the top of my head.

LOL - Hilarious :lol:

Plenty to do there, but if you look anywhere close to a Latino, stay indoors or make sure you carry your US passport cause they might want to arrest you and deport you within 30 minutes with no phone call. But if you looke like some middle eastern al-quaida crook with serious intentions to blow some shit up, you are OK...as long as you don't look Mexican or so. <_<