my new toys

Yea, just had to brag, saved up and got my half drive techangle techwrench from snap on today, and out of the blue this week he was giving away a free set of half drive deep metric 6 point sockets! What a glorious day, as tonight is bringing a trip to montana to buy the truck that has my ka swap! Have an awesome day ratsun!

2011-07-06_09-44-26_926.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, well all arguements aside, this cost 519 with tax, which is a great deal. But as I said they are toys, which is true, however I make a living with my tools everyday. The features on this wrench allow me to torque these very hard to access headbolts that require the finish torque to be determined by turning the torque wrench a certain number of degrees after initial foot lbs are reached. With this wrench I can make as many strokes as I need to, and the wrench records the degree of movement, making my job soooo much easier, which makes money easier to come by, which on turn allows me to buy more dattos, ka swaps and have girlfriends! Tools are an investment that gives me a very large return, so it all works out! No wonder the snap on guy likes me so much lol!

With this wrench I can stroke myself as much as I need to, and the wrench records the degree of movement, making my job soooo much easier, which makes money for me when I'm working the corner!

Fixed! :D

• Like 1

Bwahahahhahaahahahah hrh, that was pretty delicious, and by delicious I mean gay and by gay I mean you.......so gay u never called me after that magical night..... 20 mm sockets may be worthless, but I use one nearly every day on my fleet!

I have never used a 20mm socket.

Scratch-I use my 1/2" impact 20mm to drive in cam seals and such.

We work in two different worlds.

I use a 20mm wrench on GM fuel filters, but nothing else.

20mm on GM fuel filters? F me, I didn't think there was an actual application for 20mm. I don't think I even own one, which is surprising. Of course, I'm lucky enough not to have to work on GM stuff, unless one of my buddies has one.

20mm on GM fuel filters? F me, I didn't think there was an actual application for 20mm. I don't think I even own one, which is surprising. Of course, I'm lucky enough not to have to work on GM stuff, unless one of my buddies has one.

The hex on a GF481? fuel filter is 20mm. The hose in and out is 16mm or 5/8". That is the only automotive application I've ever seen using a 20mm.

I wish I didn't have to work on GM's, but you can't be picky when that Corsica or Berretta is the next thing padding your paycheck.

That 20mm wrench is actually the only Craftsman wrench I own. Hell-it's the only Craftsman tool on my whole service cart.

And I've got a big cart. :P

damn it, yeah Snap On and me get along pretty nice

but I hate going on that truck haha, have a nice long lower at home shop then nice medium lower at my regular job. they are nice tools tho

I want one of those, but I know the second I buy one Nissan is going to say its "essential" and make the shop buy it. tick tock

well i will never do another set of vortec heads without it. I use the 20mm on school buses all day long..........sort of funny how some sizes are so uncommon in one application than the other...........yea my snap on guy loves me.........trying to get me into an epiq bank, but my krl is doing just fine, although it would be sweet to have on board modis storage and power capabilities all in my box. I love my tools, and they never let me down. I cant wait to use this next week, gotta put in two sleeves in a dt466 international and am gonna use the shit outta that techwrench!

win!

With this wrench I can make as many strokes as I need to, and the wrench records the degree of movement, making my job soooo much easier, which makes money easier to come by, which on turn allows me to buy more dattos, ka swaps and have girlfriends!

*sigh* Wild... how many times do I have to tell you?

qualitytoolsnwomen-1.jpg