Y RATSUN NO HAVE WORKING FIRE PARTY!?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went down to Boise and bought some Roman Candles and Artillery shells! Only the best illegal stuff for my kids! :thumbup:

FUCK YA!!!! :fu:

It must be those dam tteenagers down the street, officer. I wouldn't bring illegal fireworks into Oregon. :devil:

... and bought some Roman Candles and Artillery shells!

i miss roman candle wars, with a metal trash can lid for a shield.

fireworks are illegal in california.

:rolleyes:

couldnt go see a fireworks show ANYWHERE in ca?

i can go ~20mi and get some.

but i only have 12 M80's left for tommorow :angry:

:unsure: its only illegal if you get caught :angel:

have a safe & insane 4th!

american-flag-bikini-1.jpg?w=500&h=666

9788a4a9-e554-4d8a-bd52-aba0cce263fe.jpg

128691105637316154.jpg

i miss roman candle wars, with a metal trash can lid for a shield.

:rolleyes:

couldnt go see a fireworks show ANYWHERE in ca?

i can go ~20mi and get some.

but i only have 12 M80's left for tommorow :angry:

:unsure: its only illegal if you get caught :angel:

have a safe & insane 4th!

american-flag-bikini-1.jpg?w=500&h=666

9788a4a9-e554-4d8a-bd52-aba0cce263fe.jpg

128691105637316154.jpg

screw watching em blow up! the thrill is in cutting the fuse a few mm short and lighting it yourself!

To clear up dat510s post, any fireworks that explode or launch into the air are illegal in CA. Some counties have bans on fireworks. We can still get the lame stuff (piccolo petes, sparklers, smoke bombs, etc), but we have to make do with altering them. Illegal fireworks are easy to come by though, people usually go to Parump Nevada and bring them back through Barstow.

• Like 1

To clear up dat510s post, any fireworks that explode or launch into the air are illegal in CA. Some counties have bans on fireworks. We can still get the lame stuff (piccolo petes, sparklers, smoke bombs, etc), but we have to make do with altering them. Illegal fireworks are easy to come by though, people usually go to Parump Nevada and bring them back through Barstow.

i read an article in the paper last year about people doing that and how the police and highway patrol were watching the fireworks stores and pulling cars over that were spotted at such stores then busting them and giving them jail time and large fines... so, just saying.

ATF has decided that modifying fireworks constitutes making bombs; which, while ridiculous, isn't entirely inaccurate. I'm going to get my pyrotech license some day here then make all sorts of "illegal" toys since Washington and Oregon fireworks laws only apply to manufactured commercial devices. :)

"Yes oregon officer, that one went nine hundred feet in the air and blew up your mama; and it was entirely legal to do so. :)"

i read an article in the paper last year about people doing that and how the police and highway patrol were watching the fireworks stores and pulling cars over that were spotted at such stores then busting them and giving them jail time and large fines... so, just saying.

That's why any fireworks you get, you have them packed entirely in opaque packages (brown paper bags, boxes, etc) so the contents can't be identified from a distance. Then you either lock them in the trunk or cover them up from plain sight.

"Sorry officer, if you want to search my vehicle, you're going to need a warrant regardless of what you claim."

Some how I bet the majority of people in the news article gave up their rights and the other portion left the in plain sight at some point.

as some of you guys may know, im into rocketry. well, when my rocket was in its prototype stage, i was thinking of doing this, i was ready to buy the flash powder and a pyrotechnics book, now im sorta glad i never did this :sweat:

as some of you guys may know, im into rocketry. well, when my rocket was in its prototype stage, i was thinking of doing this, i was ready to buy the flash powder and a pyrotechnics book, now im sorta glad i never did this :sweat:

That was awesome.

Isn't everything illegal in cali? So glad I live 10 minutes from Boom City. :devil: