JCCS 2011

Burabuda

Which car won Best of Show? Somehow I missed it.

tangerine metallic ae86 i think

u didnt see the guy with the mohawk. c'mon i was the only one at the show with it and the only one in roscoes with it. thats my 411

now that i think of it, i did in fact see you and your mohawk at the show, but i didn't know who you were or what car you drove

@roscoes, i looked around and saw nobody with a mohawk inside

and next time i looked out the window, the 411 was gone

but wasn't roscoes fucking DELICIOUS?!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tangerine metallic ae86 i think

now that i think of it, i did in fact see you and your mohawk at the show, but i didn't know who you were or what car you drove

@roscoes, i looked around and saw nobody with a mohawk inside

and next time i looked out the window, the 411 was gone

but wasn't roscoes fucking DELICIOUS?!

yes it was, i brought some home for later too!

Just got home from the 6 hour drive and man!! Amazing show!!!!!!!! I spent few minutes just checking out the cars in the parking lot then the show blew me away! Sooooooo ..... a JCCS 2011 Picture Thread?? :D

The show was awesome.... I brought my daughter and she loved every bit of it!! well kinda....she's only 2 and she was also captivated by the Queen Mary, especially when the horn blew. I saw a few of the guys from the inland empire meet as well, i think they were wearing grey shirts. I'll have to send a link to my flick r account once i get the pics up!

what time you rolling past ventura?

Sorry man I just now saw this. We rolled through Friday afternoon. I didn't see you car at the show (although I didn't recognize many of the cars, plus I slept for a bit of the show).

BEST SHOW EVER!!! :fu:

saw a 411 @ roscoe's and a brown 240 (diggler?) but saw nobody inside that i recognized

raced a honduh on the way home with either a not-so-cute chick or a shemale driving it ... WEIRD SHIT! lulz

@sublime, duncan, sarge & datsunrides ... SUP!

wasn't me, didn't bring the z. plus chicken and waffles sounds disgusting.

I had a good time though. The only Ratsun members I met were erichwaslike (and girlfriend) and nicoya. Nicoya sold my buddy a complete L18 with all gaskets plus extra head gaskets for $80 and let his brother borrow a bumper to fit to his 2002 so kudos to him.

I did not meet you but really nice goon at the show. i met a few other guys and saw krec or juan show up.Got to get my 521 going so i can meet more of you guys at the third saturday on the month gathering.

The Mo Valley meet is next Saturday. You don't need your 521 just come out anyway.

You live in Corona, Come by the house and you can ride out with me.

this honda won 2nd place best of show

C360_2011-09-1010-02-44.jpg

The red datsun truck won 1st or 3rd I don't remember. It was the red 63. John John Ken Uieda. I think I jacked up his last name.

It was the one that was in the Datsun Museum.

jccswheelc010-1.jpg

This is when it was at the museum.

jccswheelc012-1.jpg