Boaty's KA24DE 2DR

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonvo must ne new around here ;)

We shall see! All depends on the time frame and if we don't end up making a bunch of last minute emergency stops for starter and battery replacements, haha.

• Like 1

Bonvo must ne new around here ;)

We shall see! All depends on the time frame and if we don't end up making a bunch of last minute emergency stops for starter and battery replacements, haha.

none of that this year

Edit... video going on youtube. Screw you photobucket, making my 1080 into 360p.

DAT NOISE... couldn't reproduce it to save my life, and while taking the video - it started. Right in front of me... the stupid plate on top of the radiator was vibrating and hitting the core. Some rubber, a cigarette, and she's fixed.

New IACV will be here Friday, POSSIBLY tomorrow evening. Hopefully will fix or at least help my rough-like idle issue. AAC Valve Solenoid was toast. Nissan wanted $190 for the solenoid alone. Screw that, R/A has one next-day shipping for $149. Not gonna complain.

Lots of people told me to just delete it.. I would, if I didn't care about being able to walk outside at 5AM in December and start the car up, and walk back inside. But I do. So it stays.

Alrighty people. RATSUN ENGAGE, heading to Canby here shortly. Picking up my Brown (Siqx20) and meeting up with Cody (68Datsun510) and James & Vicki (the Keeper...and the keeper's wife. New movie!)

See y'all at Canby.