Girls owning Dastuns? FOR THE WIN!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a girl working as a parts counter person at NAPA. She knows her job too! it's taken a few of our customers a bit to get used to her,but they"re beginning to see that she knows what she's doing.

my girlfriend owns a 79 king cab shes never afraid to get down and dirty and work on her rig i think its awesome that u know how to work on cars there need to be more chicks like u and her. over the last 2 days she sanded down her whole truck did the body work and got it painted. i have lots of respect for chicks like u

I hate being told i can't work on my truck just cause im a girl and when i ask for help because i need more then two hands i get told its cause im a girl and don't understand how......UGH :angry:

no judgement here...my girlfriend helps me with my car all the time. she helped me change the oil, tune my valves, put my new cam in, new wheels. basically with everything ive done shes been right there gettin her hands dirty and didnt once complain about a broken nail. and thats how i knew lol jk but yeah, to me a girl thats not afraid to get her hands dirty and grimy and even get sweaty is a badass in my book. so i say shove it in all those guys faces and show them whats up. :D

EXCUUUUESE ME!!!! but i have done an engine swap i helped my brother with his 70' swinger dodge dart so =pppp and proof im of the female persuasion(spl?) will be uploaded soon

Hey.. U must of not read the other post where i said Women Doing swaps is Very good.. cuz my ex Does them all the time and builds her motors.. I was just messing.. Anyways---- :thumbup: For workin on cars... +1 BTW ... Niiiice OIC!!!

Agree with you 100%... My X was all into cars and when she met me she learned how to work on them and everything, now she can do a motor swap by herself and last time she was doing her own engine rebuild... I LOVE WOMEN that arent afraid to get dirty... Hell yeah.... :thumbup:

I don't have much to say in this, except my gf hates my Z, hates being in it, laughs when it breaks down, and is now happy that I haven't been driving it because the motor is being rebuilt...hmmmmmm :unsure:

But a good side is that my 14yr old step sister wants a '68 VW bug manual (specifically). Ahh theres hope yet.