Revenge

So i know a kid who hates Datsun's at first i didn't really care cause people like different cars. But then he Egg my z and wrote "Datsuns aren't nothing but rice rockets" and then told me that he did. What a dumb ass.mellow.gif

so to get revenge on him i have been having people call?text him and just saying random shit to piss him off.

so if you want to join in call or text him at 425-328-XXXX

EDIT: he told me if he gets a lot of text and calls his phone freezes up

• Like 2
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

science and intro to marketing with him. he is a fag who loves European cars and owns a vw Rivera and a diesel rabbit

• Like 1

I would have called the cops for that, that's property damage right there. I hate people who fuck with other people's cars. Unless it's deserved and thoughtful, like putting the car up on blocks with the wheels 1mm from the ground. They still can't go anywhere, now that's funny.

that's it? damn dude in high this douche threw pickles from his cheeseburger on my car, just a sentra too, not a z, and I really fucking beat his ass. I went home after that and never got in any trouble for it. I couldnt really see myself doing that now that im a little older and it was in a somewhat crowded school parking lot. but i dont think i would just have people blow up his phone if i were you

i would put a add on craigslist vw for sale $150 obo see how many calls he gets with that

Got any oics of it Jalen?

ninja.png

YAY for highschool drama! Report to the proper people and be done with it.

This^^^^

Edited by metalmonkey47

sorry man, i don't think i can be part of your reindeer games. -

A. kick ass

B. confront him and tell him hes a jack ass

C.walk away its just eggs

^^^^ pick one of the three and move on bro

• Like 1

Order pizza online and choose the option of cash at the door and order $60+ or whatever of pizza to show up at his house then he has to pay for tons of pizza and figure out how 20+ pizza's showed up at his door

Order pizza online and choose the option of cash at the door and order $60+ or whatever of pizza to show up at his house then he has to pay for tons of pizza. Flawless plan is Flawless.

had someone try this on me but it was Chinese food and i told the delivery driver to go back and check their caller ID and closed the door.

I would have called the cops for that, that's property damage right there. I hate people who fuck with other people's cars. Unless it's deserved and thoughtful, like putting the car up on blocks with the wheels 1mm from the ground. They still can't go anywhere, now that's funny.

DITTO! And you still can call them. In fact call every legal recourse you even *think* you might have~ the law, HIS insurance company, campus police, maybe even the local paper if the cops beg off. Put his pic & confession on one of your t-shirts and wear it till the sleeves fall off. If you've got a witness you could even post his sorry mug all over campus (otherwise it might be construed as slander)~ and I guarantee you the guy'll never have a drinkin buddy or a brown-bag one-niter in that town again!

ORRRR... You could play him like a bully and turn the other cheek~ likely he'll go find someone he can get a real rise out of...

ORRRR... Maybe his brain is still stuck in 3rd grade, and he's trying to get your attention cuz he thinks you're cool...

It's probably a conspiracy set up by your teacher to get back at you for being a dick head.

Countering high school drama with more drama is not the way to settle things. Stand up for yourself and do something about it, don't ask other people to do it for you.

Ibtl.

• Like 1