Local cop pulls over a 510 driver.. on video!

The local old school speed shop out here in the ATL, Garage Zero, has apparently been working on an SR510 recently, took it out for a test drive, and blew by a cop coming around the corner laugh.gif

Cop stopped him, and John played around with him, told him the 100% truth, and the cop was cool as hell. I've met the cop before, and I gotta say he's the most fun cop I've ever met :rofl: Let John off with a smile. cool.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgi0sWMhlVU&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukfF2CDiCpc&feature=player_embedded

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeeet. I've been pulled over twice just so they can check out my car. One was a CHP officer who drove on each side of the car then yells out and asks what year it was. He then asks if I can pull over so he can see what I've done to it, since he used to have one in high school. The other one pulled me over lights and all and tells me my registration was expired because I didn't place the new sticker on the plate. I showed him the sticker and we ended up talking about cars on the side of the road for about 30 minutes, and even ended up becoming facebook friends. lol 510's rock...............

Win: Travelling down an empty freeway at 2am having just finished off a 2 liter of Mountain Dew with the radio blasting doing 90 mph.

Lose: Sitting on the side of the road getting a lecture on the dangers of travelling 90 mph, all while having just finished a 2 liter of Mountain Dew.

Win: Getting a warning because you have a clean record and you weren't doing over 95.

Double Win: Not telling the officer that 20 minutes ago you were doing 140 at 2am down an empty freeway while drinking a 2 liter of Mountain Dew.

Cops here always unbuckle their gun holsters before walking up to a car and they don't come up to it until the car is off. Its become a habit and I've noticed that when I am out of town and get stopped they appreciate me shutting it off before they get to my car, usually giving me a verbal warning.

i always shut the car off just to save gas, the cops always take so long when they pull you over. i did get pulled over once for speeding and the cop was just being a complete smartass about it. I said hey look i was speeding i don't have an excuse but i'm not being a smartass and i don't expect you to be a smartass to me! he was like ok and he let me off with a warning! i couldn't beleive it!

Last time I got pulled over was a couple of years ago in my 67 Mustang. I had been parked in front of the local brew pub and had watched the token female HRPD go around the block a few times. Sure as shit, she lights me up a few blocks away, as I am turning right to get up the hill to my house. She is to my left on the main drag a few blocks down so I am turning in front of her. No big deal as I had zero alcohol in my system. Knowing that she was looking for drunk drivers, I ask her what the problem was. Failure to signal. Bullshit excuse. I always signal I told her, and besides, it's a 1967. She gets this blank look on her face so I giver her a lesson on side markers and what year they came into play on American cars. She knew she was caught in a lie and sent me on my way. No warning, ticket or have a nice day. Guess she didn't meet her revenue quota that night.

The guys at GarageZero are smart, super great dudes. John, the driver is easily one of the smartest Datsun owners in the state of GA. I called him to ask a few questions, having spoken to him quite a few times about stuff, and he could tell me 897246596724 different things I never knew about Datsuns.

GZ is well known around the world for their LS7 swapped '67 Camaro. CharlieBucket on here also had some work done by John. His crown is 7M swapped thanks to John.

5708842259_951a64b6fc_o.jpg

5709407440_3526893159_o.jpg

IMG_6508copy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd3ggr7xcY8&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPAJpAk4b8&feature=relmfu

FAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^ That car is BEAUTIFUL... Such a Beast..

You have noooooooo idea ohmy.gif

Digging for oics of their other projects now.....

Because we all love epic oics on Ratsun....