bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 4 door SSS had these lights too.

These are nice lights. I wouldn't mind a set for my '73 sedan.

A picture of the back of the sedan lights will clear up a LOT of confusion about what modifications need to be done to a car (610/180B) before they can be installed. :)

You will definitely be doing some cutting IF you owned a US sedan. But, I think you are looking at drilling a few holes to make the studs line up for sure.

Otherwise, I am looking forward to seeing these tail lights in a coupe. And, yes, admittedly I am jealous. :D

1st post! Just picked up a '73 610 2-Door! This is my 15 year anniversary with a Datsun. My first was a 710, that I ran into the ground at 19 years old. Bought this from original owner. 90k on the motor, fires right up and is certainly a sight for sore eyes.More pics to come in the following days. He also gave me a couple of boxes of randomness. a new starter, odometer console & LOTS 'O MANUALS! (plus what looks like some VW and 85 Maxima stuff)

Firstly, I want to replace the cooling system, as it seems to run a bit on the hot side (I am in AZ, so this could be the first issue).

Any advice, pointers and guidance is welcome, as I am not the best of wrenches but plan to learn a lot from this experience.

IMG_20140705_134847_611.jpg

• Like 3

SIMON 89 ,WHATS THE COST OF THOSE AND CAN WE FIND A SET?

Well they don't come up for sale often so they can vary depending on the condition. I haven't received them yet. The 2 door trunk lid is different to the sedan lid so I don't even know if I will be able to use them yet so they will be for sale if they won't fit my car.

1st post! Just picked up a '73 610 2-Door! This is my 15 year anniversary with a Datsun. My first was a 710, that I ran into the ground at 19 years old. Bought this from original owner. 90k on the motor, fires right up and is certainly a sight for sore eyes.More pics to come in the following days. He also gave me a couple of boxes of randomness. a new starter, odometer console & LOTS 'O MANUALS! (plus what looks like some VW and 85 Maxima stuff)

Firstly, I want to replace the cooling system, as it seems to run a bit on the hot side (I am in AZ, so this could be the first issue).

Any advice, pointers and guidance is welcome, as I am not the best of wrenches but plan to learn a lot from this experience.

IMG_20140705_134847_611.jpg

Welcome to Ratsun! That coupe is exceptionally clean! More pics please!

(And the front bumper is making me jealous...)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...