610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

Guest jaimesix
if i remember correctly he tried to sell it and someone stole it on a test drive

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That sucks!!!!! A Datsun wagon should be fairly easy to spot by police cruisers, I would had called the cops on the spot!

Off course, I do not know the details. That sounds terrible, that guy wanted to sell his wagon compelled by the financial situation, and some as&^$*@#$!!:mad: came in and stole it.

Sucks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is the 610 crowd????/ Wake up !!!!

sorry, catnapping and dreaming about a KA24DE swap... oh, that wasn't a dream!:eek: taking a pitchfork to the interior and picked up a spare crossmember to take to the machine shop next week and started shopping for a motor! found the electics supplier that has all the quick disconnects for the harness and been mulling over wiring diagrams. can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait to get the "green grenade" back on the road!

04-16-09_1522.jpg

cheers

Edited by sliding_creep
needed photo for effect

J ______________________________________________________

Huh....hmmmph....wha...who...

I was dreaming of a completed sedan. Ahh, the list of parts needed grows shorter....

Thanks Jaime :D

sorry, catnapping and dreaming about a KA24DE swap... oh, that wasn't a dream!:eek: taking a pitchfork to the interior and picked up a spare crossmember to take to the machine shop next week and started shopping for a motor! found the electics supplier that has all the quick disconnects for the harness and been mulling over wiring diagrams. can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait to get the "green grenade" back on the road!

04-16-09_1522.jpg

cheers

you need to get it up and running up to torrance!

get some pics together, almost like twins!

J ______________________________________________________

waking up would entail i would have to sleep jamie my friend :D i eat drink and sleep my 610 these days even the little bit i do sleep im comming up with custom parts in my head but because this thread needs some 610 love lets post some bad ass pics

DSC04275.jpg

DSC04277.jpg

you need to get it up and running up to torrance!

get some pics together, almost like twins!

twins nothing, :lol: we'd be arrested for blinding people in traffic! or certainly fined by the FAA :D for causing a visibility hazard for low flying aircraft!

screw tha ka24 idea just turbo the L:cool:

if i could find unmolested parts here, i would. nothing's as nice as vintage power! alas KA24's are plentiful and i do like cheap thrills ;)

cheers

ok so you guys kinda have to look close but i had an insperation last night tell me what you think this is the photoshop test run

skulltails.jpg

why would you do something like that to a classic car's tail lights, their tail lights is part of their appeal, if you want to mess with tail light get a honda

Guest jaimesix
Man I dig these cars...Bonvo that rear end looks sooo mean!

Agree. Like that low stance and fat tires.

way to go!!!!!

Jaime.______________________________________________________

why would you do something like that to a classic car's tail lights, their tail lights is part of their appeal, if you want to mess with tail light get a honda

There are plenty of things you can do "behind the scenes" on those tails - trust me...

Guest jaimesix

Hi.

This is my car, the way it looked the last time I drove it.

23284290001_large.jpg

These are the tires I ran in the back. 205/60/14. Wheels are 14X8.

I think I will use these tires on the back, and the smaller size on the front for starters, later on I will hunt for more specific sizes. Trial and error. This tires on the front would not allow the car to sit low. The other ones I will use in the front might be too small for the back......I will experiment.

23284290063_large.jpg

Nothing is set in stone yet.....time to find out.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

The 610 crowd is a quiet crowd, I think it is because there are only like 5 or 6 of us.

I shot a few pictures of my car last weekend, I will post them up tonight. Just for fun if nothing else.

----EDIT----

Well, its tonight, so here it goes.

dsc1216edit.jpg

dsc1241editd.jpg

dsc1275edit.jpg

dsc1281edit.jpg

Edited by compression

Aaron,

Are those the hyper whites in the BMW projector housings? What are you using the 9007s or the 9004s?

BTW: Got the t-shirt, looks great! Will be sporting it here in the near future.

Guest jaimesix

Nice photos.

That garage ceiling looks kind of low, is that a photoshop trick?? or is it a hideout lot??

Your car looks cool.

Hey, I know those license plates, one came affixed to the rear bumper I got!

The 610 crowd is a quiet crowd, I think it is because there are only like 5 or 6 of us.

I shot a few pictures of my car last weekend, I will post them up tonight. Just for fun if nothing else.

----EDIT----

Well, its tonight, so here it goes.

dsc1216edit.jpg

dsc1241editd.jpg

dsc1275edit.jpg

dsc1281edit.jpg

God I love that car....got any wallpaper sized pics of it?

Aaron,

Are those the hyper whites in the BMW projector housings? What are you using the 9007s or the 9004s?

BTW: Got the t-shirt, looks great! Will be sporting it here in the near future.

Rock the shirt at the next car show you go to!!

I installed a cheap Ebay HID kit in the projectors, they take H1 style bulbs.

no photoshop work, just a parking garage with a really low ceiling.

I know about this car - the guy has called me regarding parts, advice, etc.

I would buy it, but the house is taking my time and money right now, so no dice. Jaime, didn't you mention that you knew someone who was wanting a 610?

Guest jaimesix
Jaime, didn't you mention that you knew someone who was wanting a 610?

He is in touch with that car's owner ( not the one in this post ). Hopefully we will know son if we have new brethren joining the 610 society.