Roof Rack 4 my 620

Saw this in a pyle of scrap on a mustang trunk lid & thot it mite look cool on my 620. What are your thoughts? I set it on the roof 2 ways. Let me know what you think?

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not decided on this yet. When I first put it up there I was like "Hellz Yah"! but I dont know. Like Farmer said it looks better with the bar up front. I just dont know yet :unsure:

i like it with the bar up front. like someone said, light bar. make it functional.

Bar up front the light will shine down onto the dash, trust me. Put the bar to the back and the roof becomes a huge visor keeping the windshield and hood in shadow.

It's interesting and kind of retro but it's not likely to get any use and it adds drag specially when loaded.

i remember on my first 620 that i had we loaded 2 atc's we put the first 1 on and put the tire on the roof and stacked the second one on it so as we where going we hit a dip and the roof dented down so maybe a rack could have saved it but i just cut the top off and got a ragtop for it

i think it looks good with the bar going forward..

then if it had an air deflector like phil's rack on his 510... the yakima kind...

i think that would look the best...

shit i bet the next thing thats gonna get popular are ladder racks... lol

"hey man i just got this sweet german ladder rack for my truck!"

ollz :lol: :lol: