Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted in spokane today, unfortunate use of chrome stickes on an altima.

2011-07-16_17-31-32_724.jpg

2011-07-16_17-32-11_222.jpg

Shopping in the walmart performance section.....there was actually a chrome stick on badge that says "size matters" ghey

2011-07-16_22-24-44_432.jpg

lmfao i live less than 3 minutes from where you saw him. followed him from sprauge/ bowdish down to sprague/pines. how far did you tail him to?

This bastard has no brake lights. slammed on steelies, stickers on the front windshield, LOUD fart can, and drives like an ass. he cut me off and slammed on his brakes, the almost owned himself a lifted 720 bully bar and all, just because he;s too lazy to fix his brake lights. not a single one works. i snapped this pic when he came screeching to a stop again.1324255452.jpg

This bastard has no brake lights. slammed on steelies, stickers on the front windshield, LOUD fart can, and drives like an ass. he cut me off and slammed on his brakes, the almost owned himself a lifted 720 bully bar and all, just because he;s too lazy to fix his brake lights. not a single one works. i snapped this pic when he came screeching to a stop again.

its not that hes too lazy, hes just doesnt know how. you have to remember the intelligence of morons like that

I don't understand people some d..... most days. I'm pretty sure even black people don't know what the fuck that dude was thinking.

"Yo man! Hang some big ass crystals from your ceiling so when you get in an accident, you're not just gettin' hit with small pieces of glass! Better yet! Replace yo windshield with pane glass!"